With a new battle pass, solo LTM, and ranked mode changes, the Apex Legends Mobile Aftershow update brings some welcome additions to the game.
Apex Legends Mobile is set for a big update, but don't call it a new season. Even though the Aftershow update will have a new battle pass to grind, it doesn't introduce a new legend, nor does it drastically alter the game in any meaningful way with a new map or new weapons, and is ultimately a continuation of the Hyperbeat season.
It will disappoint many who were hoping that the new major update would introduce the Olympus map, especially after leaks from a test build of the game showed the map was in a playable state.
However, that isn't the case, with the Aftershow update instead introducing a shorter-than-usual battle pass, a brand new solo limited-time mode, some changes to the ranked mode, and, later on, a few tweaks to the Kings Canyon map.
If you want to know the Aftershow release date, the battle pass price, and more, you can check it all out below.
Apex Legends Mobile Aftershow - Start And End Date
The Aftershow update and the accompanying battle pass are set to be released on October 5 at 12 am UTC.
This battle pass is shorter than usual, with an expected end date of October 19.
How Much Does The Aftershow Battle Pass Cost?
Unlike other battle passes, with the Aftershow having a shorter running time, it will cost less. The price will be 299 Syndicate Gold (approx. USD 3) which is less than the 799 Syndicate Gold it usually costs.
Apex Legends Mobile Aftershow - Patch Notes
Complete missions on select weekends to earn Rank Protection cards that will help protect you from losing points during a match should you or your teammates run into any unlucky circumstances!
Each day of the event
Log in to claim a Ranked Level Protector - which will automatically prevent the loss of ranked points if that loss would lower your Ranking.
Complete two Ranked matches to earn a Ranked Point Protector - which will automatically prevent the loss of ranked points if your hot drop goes awry!
All Ranked Level and Ranked Point protection will expire after seven days or when the season ends, you will be notified automatically when they expire.
This protection will only be available by engaging in the events and will not be available for purchase, so mark your calendars!
Ranked Protection Card Event Schedule
- Oct 8-10 (12 am UTC)
- Oct 15-17 (12 am UTC)
Play With Your Friends
Up until Platinum, we have removed any rank restrictions of who can party up together to play a ranked game. For example, if you are gold and your friend just getting established as an Apex Champion is climbing through Bronze, you will now be able to play ranked together!
Beginning on October 12, the team will be making some slight changes to Kings Canyon. Encore Galore and Pythas Theater will be leaving the map for now. This will impact both ranked and normal battle royale. Don't worry, seasonal currency from supply bins will still be available across the map.
New Game Mode: Solo Battle Royale
Get ready for the ultimate solo challenge. No teammates, just you and a map full of enemies fighting to be the Apex Champion!
Aftershow Seasonal Events
Additional reward-filled events will be popping up in the game all through the season. So keep your eyes peeled for these limited-time events that yield awesome rewards!
- Take Back - Oct 8-18 (12 am UTC)
- Fade made his debut on Worlds Edge back in May. If you have yet to unlock this Phasing Punisher, now’s your chance! Complete missions to unlock him during this limited-time event!
- Battle Pass Boost - Oct 8-10 & Oct 15-17 (12 am UTC)
- During this time, additional missions will be available to further progress your Battle Pass XP to speed up your progress!
- 7 Day Log In Streak - Oct 14-21 (12 am UTC)
- Log in every day during this time period for more rewards and an Epic Loba Skin that will be attainable at the beginning of the Champions Season after Aftershow concludes.
- Pro Mode - Oct 11-12 (12 am UTC)
- During this time, additional Seasonal Currency will be up for grabs via special missions for you to complete by playing HACK. Earn extra rewards and empty out the VIP store!
- Sniper Showcase - Oct 5-11 (12 am UTC)
- Practice your long game with your enemies by completing special sniper missions during this time period for special rewards, including the Saltwater Sentinel Skin.
For more Apex Legends Mobile news and guides, check out: