Season 15 is the newest season to land in Brawl Stars. Here are the latest APK download links you can use to get your game up to date.
Brawl Stars entered its fifteenth season recently. It began on November 7 and will end on January 2 next year. Season 15, also known as Ghost Station, will explore the hometown of Gus. There were several new additions to the game including the Chromatic brawler Buster, a new map rotation, and various spooky skins.
You can usually install the latest Brawl Stars update by going to the app store, but there are times when this can prove unsuccessful for various reasons. Fortunately, you can download these updates elsewhere. Here's where you can find these files and how you can download them.
Brawl Stars Season 15 APK Download Links
The season 15 update in Brawl Stars has a file size of 452 MB. You can download this update for free using the download link below:
Unfortunately, APK files can only be downloaded on Android devices. If you're using a non-Android mobile device such as an iOS, you will need to uninstall and redownload Brawl Stars from the app store to get the up-to-date version of the game.
How To Download Brawl Stars Season 15 APK Files
Follow these steps to download the season 15 APK files for Brawl Stars:
- Install the APK files directly from the download link on your Android mobile device or tablet.
- Once the files are downloaded, open the downloads folder on your device.
- Find the APK files in this folder and tap it. Select 'yes' when prompted to install the update onto your device.
- Wait until the file is fully installed before launching Brawl Stars.
- Once launched, your app should be up-to-date with the season 15 update.
Keep in mind that Supercell recently ended support for Brawl Stars on Android devices running on operating systems (OS) below Android 7.0. So ensure that your device is above this OS version.
Stay up to date with the latest Brawl Stars news and guides: