Learn all of Warzone Mobile's Killstreaks, how they work, and how many kills you need to use them.
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is set to feature non-battle royale modes, with both Team Deathmatch and Domination confirmed to be coming to the game.
Arriving with four maps (all based on POIs in Verdansk), these game modes will be primarily used to help players level up their weapons and unlock new camos with the game featuring cross-progression between Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II.
However, there is a feeling in the community that one day the game may well supersede the offering presented by Call of Duty: Mobile - even if the developers of the latter claim both games will "co-exist" after the launch of Warzone Mobile.
Evidence that these game modes aren't being added as a simple XP grinder can be seen with the inclusion of Killstreaks in the standard multiplayer modes, a mechanic not currently available in Warzone Mobile's battle royale modes - though they are expected to be in time via Buy Stations.
Whatever the future holds, Warzone Mobile will have standard multiplayer modes and Killstreaks, and the smart money says there will likely be more of each in the future. To keep a track of it all, we've compiled a list of the Killstreaks currently in the game, which we will continue to update as more are added.
Warzone Mobile - All Killstreaks
With the most recent closed alpha build, Killstreaks have been added to Warzone Mobile.
Currently only available in the game's standard multiplayer modes, players can choose up to three Killstreaks to add to their loadout.
Killstreaks are unlocked for use by racking up kills without dying, with more kills needed for the game's most powerful Killstreaks.
As it stands, there are nine Killstreaks in Warzone Mobile, with more displayed in-game as "coming soon."
Many of these Killstreaks will be familiar to COD veterans, and some of their descriptions have been taken from past entries in the franchise.
- UAV - 4 kills
- UAV recon ship that reveals enemy locations on the minimap.
- Counter UAV - 5 kills
- When activated, enemy minimaps are distorted by static. It can be shot down with a single rocket and has no countermeasures.
- Cluster Mine - 5 kills
- Once a Cluster Mine is set, it will automatically detect enemy players within a short radius and send up one of four mines
- Precision Strike - 6 kills
- When players call in an airstrike, they must select a target area. The aircraft will fly in from the direction of the current spawn area of the player's team and deploy explosives in a line.
- Cruise Missile - 6 kills
- The cruise missile allows players to control the namesake that is deployed mid-air and gradually approaches the map, which can be boosted to accelerate its arrival.
- Mortar Strike - 6 kills
- Signal several waves of mortars to attack a location.
- Sentry Gun - 7 kills
- An automated turret that scans for nearby enemies and fires incendiary-based rounds.
- Wheelson-HS - 10 kills
- No description available.
- Advanced UAV - 12 kills
- Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy's direction on the mini-map.
Killstreaks Coming Soon
There are ten further Killstreaks that are marked as "coming soon," they are:
- Bomb Drone - 4 kills
- A remote-controlled drone with an attached C4 charge.
- Care Package - 5 kills
- Call in a random killstreak care package to your location.
- S.A.E. - 7 kills
- Upon activation, the player pulls out a Tablet to perform a flyby that, once activated, drops explosives that destroy any enemy, Killstreak, or equipment that is not covered.
- VTOL Jet - 8 kills
- No description available.
- Overwatch Helo - 8 kills
- An escort helo that will watch over your position, and ping nearby enemy locations before engaging them.
- Stealth Bomber - 10 Kills
- Call in a bomber that releases a large line of explosives along its path.
- Chopper Gunner - 10 Kills
- Control an assault chopper armed with a turret and air-to-land missiles.
- Emergency Airdrop - 10 Kills
- Call in three random killstreak care packages to your location.
- Gunship - 12 Kills
- An Mi-24 Hind is called in, and the player is granted full control of the gunship, including movement, miniguns, and missiles.
- Juggernaut - 15 Kills
- Juggernaut assault gear delivered by care package. The minigun will drop when the Juggernaut dies.
We will continue to update this page as more information about Warzone Mobile's Killstreaks are made available.
Until then, why not check out our other Warzone Mobile news and guides: