BR Bash is the newest seasonal event in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9. Here is everything you need to know.
A new seasonal challenge has arrived in Call of Duty: Mobile, with BR Bash tasking players with jumping into the game's battle royale mode and racking up the kills.
There are some pretty nice rewards on offer, though some may be familiar to you if you are a ranked warrior, as they can also be earned as part of Ranked Series 4. That includes the KN-44 - Anime Kitty weapon blueprint and the Kali Sticks from the same skin line.
But even if you have both of those already, there is also plenty of battle pass XP to be earned, which will help you grind the tiers quicker than you might usually.
Our guide below details all you need to know about BR Bash, including the start and end date and all rewards.
COD: Mobile BR Bash - Start And End Date
The BR Bash event is live as of 12 am UTC on Thursday, October 27.
The event is scheduled to run for 14 days, with an end time of midnight on Wednesday. November 9.
BR Bash - Challenges And Rewards
There are six challenges as part of the BR Bash seasonal challenge, which must be completed in order.
Alongside an item or cosmetic reward, most of the challenges earn you 1000-4500 battle pass XP.
The challenges and rewards are:
- Challenge #1: Play two BR matches or kill five enemies in BR matches
- Reward: Credits (200) and battle pass XP (1000)
- Challenge #2: Use class chips three times in BR matches
- Reward: Ranked Shield Card and battle pass XP (1000)
- Challenge #3: Deal 500 damage in BR matches
- Reward: Hill of Bones Calling Card and battle pass XP (2000)
- Challenge #4: Earn the marathon medal once in BR matches
- Reward: Kali Sticks - Anime Kitty and Neko Token (5)
- Challenge #5: Kill ten enemies in BR matches
- Reward: KN-44 - Anime Kitty and battle pass XP (2500)
- Challenge #6: Place in the top five in BR matches twice or win one BR match
- Reward: Silver Crate Coupon and battle pass XP (4500)
As mentioned before, the BR Bash event is all about the battle royale mode. You will need to play a good amount of games because each new challenge is only unlocked once the previous one has been completed.
The most troublesome, for most, will be the marathon medal, but that is only because you may not know how to earn it. It is actually rather simple; all you have to do is go 2000 meters in any BR match, so when that challenge is up, grab a vehicle and get moving.
For more COD: Mobile news and guides, check out: