The Trained Professional event for Call of Duty: Mobile can earn you a weapon blueprint for the ASM10, along with a serious amount of battle pass XP.
Trained Professional, the last seasonal challenge of Season 8: Train to Nowhere has just begun, offering up a huge amount of battle pass XP and some cosmetic rewards.
There isn't a lot to this challenge, and completing the various challenges shouldn't be all that difficult for those that play regularly. By completing it, you will get a weapon blueprint for the ASM10 and shards that will help you unlock the Mata Ray - Black Gold operator skin.
If you want to make the most of the event, the guide below will tell you everything you need to know.
COD Mobile Trained Professional Event - Start And End Date
The Trained Professional event is live as of 12 am UTC on Thursday, October 6.
The event is scheduled to run for a week, with an end date of October 12, which will also signal the end of Season 8 and the start of Season 9: Zombies Are Back.
Trained Professional - Challenges And Rewards
There are seven challenges as part of the Trained Professional seasonal challenge, which must be completed in order.
Alongside an item or cosmetic reward, each challenge rewards you with between 1000-3000 battle pass XP.
The challenges and rewards are:
- Challenge #1: Play five ranked MP matches or play two BR matches
- Reward: Credits (200) and battle pass XP (1000)
- Challenge #2: Kill five enemies with operator skills in ranked MP matches
- Reward: Ranked Shield Card and battle pass XP (1000)
- Challenge #3: Use equipment ten times in ranked MP matches
- Reward: Cybernetic Feline - Avatar and battle pass XP (2000)
- Challenge #4: Kill 15 enemies with ADS in ranked MP matches
- Reward: Ruby Idol - Charm and battle pass XP (2000)
- Challenge #5: Kill 10 enemies with scorestreaks in ranked MP matches
- Reward: [Shard] Manta Ray - Black Gold and battle pass XP (2000)
- Challenge #6: Earn the Bloodthirsty medal two times in ranked MP matches
- Reward: ASM10 - Teal Forest and battle pass XP (3000)
- Challenge #7: Kill five enemies with the ZRG 20mm
- Reward: Silver Crate Coupon and battle pass XP (3000)
The Trained Professional seasonal challenge is largely focused on ranked multiplayer matches, and it is important to note you will need to have unlocked the ZRG 20mm sniper rifle, which is locked behind tier 21 of the Season 8 battle pass, to complete one of the challenges.
There is also 14,000 battle pass XP on offer here, which will help you level up the battle pass quicker than you might do without completing the challenges.
For more COD: Mobile news and guides, check out: