Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer August 18, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for August 18, 2022.
Hints For August 18, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for August 18, 2022:
- The word has only one vowel located in the middle of the word.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- The word has two uncommon letters.
- The word means "a strong ringing sound such as that made by the plucked string of a musical instrument or a released bowstring."
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: August 18, 2022
The Wordle answer for August 18, 2022: TWANG.
If you don't know what TWANG means, this is its definition according to Google:
- a strong ringing sound such as that made by the plucked string of a musical instrument or a released bowstring.
- a nasal or other distinctive manner of pronunciation or intonation characteristic of the speech of an individual, area, or country.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: