Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer August 26, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time, and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult, and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for August 26, 2022.
Hints For August 26, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for August 26, 2022:
- The word has two vowels.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The word starts with a vowel and ends with a consonant.
- The word has a Y.
- The word means "the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite,"
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: August 26, 2022
The Wordle answer for August 26, 2022: IRONY.
If you don't know what IRONY means, this is its definition according to Google:
- the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
- a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.
- a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: