Have you ever been unable to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer July 4, 2022 that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked for every day at midnight local time and players will have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for July 4, 2022.
Not going down without a fight, eh? Here's some hints to what the mystery Wordle word may be:
- The word has two vowels.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- An uncommon letter is found somewhere in the middle of the word.
- Google defines this word as "divide by cutting or slicing".
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer.
Wordle Answer: July 4, 2022
The Wordle answer for July 4, 2022 is: SEVER
If you don't know what "sever" means, this is its definition according to Google:
- divide by cutting or slicing, especially suddenly and forcibly.
- put an end to (a connection or relationship); break off.
For those thinking about starting, you can play Wordle now on the official website here! It can be played on PC, Mobile and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: