Have you ever been unable to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer July 12, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time and players will have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for July 12, 2022.
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for July 12, 2022:
- The word has only one vowel.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The vowel is the second letter of the word.
- The word can usually be found in the phrase "good ______".
- Google describes the word as "the period from sunset to sunrise in each twenty-four hours.".
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: July 12, 2022
The Wordle answer for July 12, 2022: NIGHT
If you don't know what "NIGHT" means, this is its definition according to Google:
- the period from sunset to sunrise in each twenty-four hours.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle now on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: