Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer July 13, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for July 13, 2022.
Hints For Today's Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for July 13, 2022:
- The word has only one vowel.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The vowel is the third letter of the word.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- The word means "lacking strong features or characteristics and therefore uninteresting".
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: July 13, 2022
The Wordle answer for July 13, 2022: BLAND.
If you don't know what "BLAND" means, this is its definition according to Google:
- lacking strong features or characteristics and therefore uninteresting.
- (of food or drink) unseasoned, mild-tasting, or insipid.
- showing no strong emotion.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: