Have you ever been unable to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer July 6, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time and players will have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for July 6, 2022.
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for July 6, 2022:
- The word has only one vowel.
- There is one consonant in the word that repeats three times.
- Two out of the three repeating consonants are next to each other.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- Google describes it as "soft fibers from fabrics such as wool or cotton which accumulate in small light clumps".
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: July 6, 2022
The Wordle answer for July 6, 2022, is FLUFF.
If you don't know what "Fluff" means, this is its definition according to Google:
- soft fibers from fabrics such as wool or cotton which accumulate in small light clumps.
- entertainment or writing perceived as trivial or superficial.
For those thinking about starting, you can play Wordle now on the official website here! It can be played on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: