Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer July 20, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for July 20, 2022.
Hints For July 20, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for July 20, 2022:
- The word has two vowels.
- There is one repeating, consonant letter.
- The word starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel.
- The word has no uncommon letters.
- The word means "(of a remark or idea) lacking originality or freshness; dull on account of overuse."
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: July 20, 2022
The Wordle answer for July 20, 2022: TRITE.
If you don't know what "TRITE" means, this is its definition according to Google:
- (of a remark or idea) lacking originality or freshness; dull on account of overuse.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: