Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer July 28, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time, and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult, and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for July 28, 2022.
Hints For July 28, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for July 28, 2022:
- The word has only one vowel.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- The word has two uncommon letters.
- The word means "tread heavily and noisily, typically in order to show anger."
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: July 28, 2022
The Wordle answer for July 28, 2022: STOMP.
If you don't know what STOMP means, this is its definition according to Google:
- tread heavily and noisily, typically in order to show anger.
- (in jazz or popular music) a tune or song with a fast tempo and a heavy beat.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: