Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer September 8, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time, and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult, and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for September 8, 2022.
Hints For September 8, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for September 8, 2022:
- The word has only one vowel.
- There is a pair of S.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- The word a C.
- The word means "a group of students or pupils who are taught together."
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: September 8, 2022
The Wordle answer for September 8, 2022: CLASS.
If you don't know what CLASS means, these are its definitions according to Google:
- a set or category of things having some property or attribute in common and differentiated from others by kind, type, or quality.
- a group of students or pupils who are taught together.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: