Riot has released the full notes of what we can expect to come to Wild Rift in patch 3.3a! Let's go over everything we know!
Less than two weeks after patch 3.3 was released in Wild Rift, Riot already has a list of changes they would like to implement in patch 3.3a. Set for release on August 3, 2022, we've been given a full preview of what we can expect when it drops to Wild Rift!
We're seeing massive buffs, nerfs, and adjustments to both champions and items. Let's take a look at all of these changes!
Full Wild Rift Patch 3.3a Notes
Riot has a series of champions that will be buffed, nerfed, and adjusted in the upcoming patch. Here they are!
Three champions will be receiving a buff in patch 3.3a of Wild Rift: Jayce, Pyke, and Renekton. Here are the full details:
- Range Shock Blast AD ratio increased from 120% bonus AD → 130% Bonus AD.
- Melee To The Skies! AD ratio increased from 120% bonus AD → 130% Bonus AD.
- Base health growth increased from 115 → 125.
- Gift of the Drowned Ones gray health storage when two or more enemy champions nearby increased from 35% damage suffered increased → 45% damage suffered.
- Phantom Undertow deals 25% more damage to minions and monsters.
- Death from Below skill description has been modified to provide better clarification of the “cut” granted to Pyke and his allies
- Cull the Meek healing bonus AD ratio per enemy hit increased from 8% → 10%.
- Ruthless Predator base damage per strike increased from 10/20/30/40 → 10/25/40/55.
- Ruthless Predator normal total base damage increased from 20/40/60/80 → 20/50/80/110
- Ruthless Predator enhanced total base damage increased from 30/60/90/120 → 30/75/120/165
Six champions will be receiving a nerf in patch 3.3a of Wild Rift: Draven, Senna, Shen, Sona, Soraka, and Yasuo. These are the details:
- Spinning Axe bonus AD ratio decreased from 100/110/120/130% → 90/100/110/120%.
- Base attack speed growth decreased from 2.2% →1.2%.
- Absolution mist trigger damage decreased from 1.6% - 16% current health (max at level 10) → 1.2% -12% current health (max at level 10)
- Ki Barrier shield decreased from 60 - 109 → 51 - 100.
- Twilight Assault enhanced maximum health ratio decreased from 5.5/6/6.5/7% → 5/5.5/6/6.5%.
- Aria of Perseverance shield decreased from 25/65/105/145 → 25/55/85/115.
- Crescendo basic ability cooldown reduction decreased from 10/25/40% → 10/20/30%.
- Wish base heal decreased from 150/250/350 (+40% Ability Power) → 15/225/300 (+45% Ability Power).
- Way of the Wanderer shield decreased from 100 - 520 → 100 - 485.
- Way of the Wanderer shield duration: 2 seconds → 1.5 seconds.
Ekko and the Staff of Flowing Water will receive an adjustment in patch 3.3a. These are the details:
- Z-Drive Resonance bonus damage to monsters decreased from 150% → 120%.
- Timewinder mana cost decreased from 60/70/80/90 → 50/60/70/80.
Staff of Flowing Water
- Buff duration increased from 4 seconds → 6 seconds.
- Ability Haste granted by buff decreased from 20 → 15.
Scorch is a rune that will receive a buff in patch 3.3a. These are the details:
- Damage increased from 21 - 35 → 24 - 38.
Three items will be receiving a nerf in patch 3.3a of Wild Rift: Black Cleaver, Death's Dance, and Divine Sunderer. These are the details:
- Armor reduction per stack decreased from 5% → 4%.
- Maximum stacks increased from 5 → 6.
- Heal on takedown decreased from 15% of maximum health → 10% of maximum health.
- The total cost has been increased from 3,300 gold → 3,450 gold.
These are all the changes set to be released in patch 3.3a that will be released to Wild Rift on August 3, 2022. You can read the full patch notes on the official Wild Rift site.
Stay up to date with the latest Wild Rift news and guides: