This guide covers all the ways players can get Elite Wild Cards in Clash Royale. This rare resource is needed to upgrade a card to its Elite Level.
However, there is a difference from other card levels because upgrading a card to Elite Level requires a new resource: Elite Wild Cards. Players will need 50,000 Elite Wild Cards to upgrade a card from Level 14 to Level 15.
Elite Wild Cards are a rare in-game item, so here's a comprehensive look at all the ways players can get them in Clash Royale.
How To Get Elite Wild Cards In Clash Royale
There are four ways players can get Elite Wild Cards in Clash Royale:
- Path of Legends
- The Shop
- Extra copies of a card that has already reached Card Level 14
- Magic items
With magic items, this can only be done if players have upgraded all of their cards of the corresponding rarity to Card Level 14 and they have extra copies of the card. Here are the conversion rates of magic items to Elite Wild Cards:
- Common Card = 1 Elite Wild Card
- Rare Card = 5 Elite Wild Cards
- Epic Card = 20 Elite Wild Cards
- Legendary Card = 1,500 Elite Wild Cards
- Champion Card = 4,000 Elite Wild Cards
- Common Wild Card = 1 Elite Wild Card
- Rare Wild Card = 5 Elite Wild Cards
- Epic Wild Card = 20 Elite Wild Cards
- Legendary Wild Card = 1,500 Elite Wild Cards
- Champion Wild Card = 4,000 Elite Wild Cards
- Book of Cards (any rarity) = 5,000 Elite Wild Cards
The maximum amount of Elite Wild Cards a single player can store is 400,000.
- For an upgraded Clash Royale experience, we recommend using a phone holder so you can keep the action going without getting your hands tired.
For more Clash Royale guides, check out:
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.