Moonton has teased that another Hero will be receiving an exclusive Mobile Legends collector skin! Here's all we know about that Hero and how to unlock it!
Moonton has teased another Hero joining the Collector skin gang in Mobile Legends! At the beginning of every month, since it first began in 2020, we've received a new Collector Skin. These can be collected by opening Draws during the monthly Grand Collection event in Mobile Legends.
With that in mind, let's go over how to get Collector skins, who the new Hero for September 2022 will be, and take a brief look at all the previous skins we've got in the past!
How to Get Collector Skins In Mobile Legends?
In order to get collector skins, players will need to participate in the Grand Collection event. These are monthly limited-time events that last for 21 days. Players can use this event to draw rare items and skins from the prize pool which includes the new collector skin for that month.
There are a total of 36 Draws available during this event. Here's the rundown of what to expect with Draws:
- Players can select a Super Prize from the given options for each prize tier. A permanent skin is guaranteed to be opened in the first two Super Prizes drawn.
- The Super Prize drawn is guaranteed to be one of the Super Prizes you have selected.
- A Super Prize is pre-selected by default for each prize tier. If you haven't selected Super Prizes manually, the Super Prize drawn will be one of the pre-selected Super Prizes.
- Players can tap Draw 1x to perform a Draw. The first draw during the event costs ten Diamonds.
- From the 1st to the 18th draw, each Draw performed increases the cost of the next draw by ten Diamonds.
- The 19th to 24th Draws cost 190 Diamonds each; the 25th to 30th, 250 Diamonds each; while the 31st to 36th, 310 Diamonds each.
- The first draw every day is 50% off.
- Each Grand Collection Token or Crystal of Aurora can deduct 1 Diamond from the Draw cost.
- Prizes drawn will be removed from the current prize pool.
- Duplicate skins drawn will be converted into corresponding numbers of Grand Collection Tokens (400 for Epic, 200 for Special, 100 for Elite, and 50 for a Basic skin).
- Unused Grand Collection Tokens will be removed at the end of the event.
- Each Draw grants, on average, a 16% chance to enter the Super Prize pool.
- Drop rates of different Super Prizes can vary from the lowest tier to the highest. Here is how it looks like for the respective order: 40%, 30%, 20%, 5%, 4%, 1%.
Mobile Legends Collector Skin - September 2022
In September 2022, Miya received the "Doom Catalyst" collector skin which sees her take a jump from her usual blue appearance. In its place, she adorns the color orange and sports a futuristic, but fabulous, skin that looks absolutely amazing.
Here's a preview of Miya's animations in the new "Doom Catalyst" skin:
In this new skin, she will get new random action animations and idle actions. The "Doom Catalyst" skin will be released on September 3, 2022.
Previous Mobile Legends Collector Skins
Since the collector skin series began a few years ago, a number of Heroes have received one. Let's take a look at all the other Heroes in Mobile Legends who have received a collector skin in the past:
- Sun "Wicked Flames" (August 2022)
- Luo Yi "Elysium Guardian" (July 2022)
- Esmeralda "Light Envoy" (June 2022)
- Vale "Supernal Tempest" (May 2022)
- Brody "Ore Alchemist" (April 2022)
- Silvanna "Queen Frost" (March 2022)
- Zilong "Empyrean Paladin" (February 2022)
- Hanabi "Riverland Phoenix" (January 2022)
- Nana "Aqua Pura" (December 2021)
- Lesley "Falcon Mistress" (November 2021)
- Harley "Dream Caster" (October 2021)
- Aldous "Realm Watcher" (September 2021)
- Balmond "God of Mountains" (August 2021)
- Benedetta "Death Oath" (July 2021)
- Ling "Serene Plume" (June 2021)
- Yu Zhong "Blood Serpent" (May 2021)
- Angela "Floral Elf" (April 2021)
- Gusion "Night Owl" (March 2021)
- Wanwan "Pixel Blast" (February 2021)
- Valir "Demon Lord" (January 2021)
- Jawhead "Samurai Mech" (December 2020)
- Yi Sun-Shin "Lone Destructor" (November 2020)
- Granger "Agent Z" (October 2020)
- Khufra "Volcanic Overlord" (September 2020)
- Pharsa "Empress Phoenix" (August 2020)
- Badang "Fist of Zen" (July 2020)
Stay up to date with the latest Mobile Legends news and guides: