In this guide, we will show you how you can update PUBG Mobile on Android, iOS, and PC.
PUBG Mobile is a live-service free-to-play multiplayer game that frequently gets new updates. In it, you can expect new weapons, game modes, items, and more.
If you are unable to download the update, it can be especially frustrating if you don't know the manual process to install the latest update.
To help players resolve the problem and play the latest version of the game, we've prepared this guide explaining all the methods to update PUBG Mobile on PC, Android, and iOS.
How To Update PUBG Mobile On Android
There are three ways you can update PUBG Mobile on Android:
- Run the game while having an active internet connection so that you trigger an auto-update
- Use Google Play Store to update the game manually
- Download the PUBG Mobile APK file
To update PUBG Mobile through Google Play Store, simply search for the game and click the 'Update' button on its listing page.
- If you're looking for the best possible controller to use in PUBG Mobile, we recommend using a Razer Kishi mobile game controller that will give you an edge over your opponents.
How To Update PUBG Mobile Mobile On iOS
There are two ways you can update PUBG Mobile on iOS:
- Trigger an auto-update by opening the game while having an internet connection
- Update the game manually via App Store.
How To Update PUBG Mobile On PC
As the only way to play PUBG Mobile on PC is to use an emulator, all you must do is open the respective emulator and run the game. Doing so will trigger an auto-update, and you'll get the latest version of the game quickly.
If, for some reason, an auto-update doesn't work for you, download and run the APK packages to update PUBG Mobile. It provides a solution for players unable to update the game normally.
For more PUBG Mobile guides, check out:
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.