This guide explains how you can get and use the Moon breathing style in Demon Slayers Midnight Sun.
Demon Slayer Midnight Sun recently added a new breathing style, the Moon breathing, that we have seen in the Demon Slayer anime, used by the Upper Moon 1, Kokushibo.
Similar to the original manga and anime, the Moon breathing style is an overpowered breathing style that gives you access to a set of abilities that you can use to deal with any Demon Slayer, Hybrid, or Demon.
To make sure you don't miss out on the Moon breathing style, we are here with a handy guide on how to get Moon breathing in Demon Slayer Midnight Sun.
How To Get Moon Breathing Style In Demon Slayer Midnight Sun
You can get the Moon breathing style in Demon Slayers Midnight Sun by becoming a Hashira, turning into a Hybrid, defeating the boss, Aloc, and interacting with the Moon breathing style trainer and eventually fighting him.
If you follow the above steps in the given order, you can learn the Moon breathing style in Demon Slayer Midnight Sun, which is currently one of the best, if not the best, breathing styles in the game that you can use right now.
To make things easier, here are the steps that you must follow to get Moon breathing style in Demon Slayer Midnight Sun:
- Give the Final Selection exam and become a Demon Slayer.
- Accumulate 5000 XP. [Tips: You can farm Ultra Demons and other such foes to get the required amount of XP]
- Reach Hashira rank and then get -25 to -100 Karma.
- Complete and get See Through World and the Slayer Mark.
- Next, go to the spots where you find the Travelling Merchant or the two Bandits who sabotage you.
- Wait until Muzan spawns.
- After that, talk to him and say you want to become stronger.
- Once that is done, you will be shrouded in a blue aura.
- This is your queue, go and defeat Aloc.
- Doing that successfully will make you a Hybrid.
- Once again, you must accumulate XP, though this time around, you need 8000. [Tips: Similar to before, you can farm the Ultra Demons.]
- Also, make sure you have seven Moon Essence.
- Lastly, go and talk to Kokushibo at Tundra Village. You can find him next to the meditation shrine.
- Interact with him and complete his challenge to get the Moon breathing in DSMS.
That summarizes the steps you must follow to get the latest Moon breathing style in Demon Slayer Midnight Sun.
For more on Demon Slayer Midnight Sun, check out: