Heists is a game mode that can only be played during special occasions in Clash Royale. To win, you'll need to destroy your opponent's Safe before they destroy yours. This is the best classic deck to do just that!
Heists is a game mode in Clash Royale that can only be played during Special Event Challenges, Party Mode, Private Tournaments, and some seasons of Clan Wars Collection Day.
How it works is simple. In place of King's Towers and Princess Towers, there is one non-defensive tower known simply as the "Safe". It's positioned where your King Tower normally is. In order to win a Heist Battle, you will need to destroy the opponent's Safe before they can obliterate yours.
You're going to need a deck that has a high win rate and is rather obtainable for all you Free-to-play guys out there (we got you!). So what deck will that be? It's the LavaLoon Double Dragon deck! Let's check it out!
LavaLoon Miner Double Dragon Deck Breakdown
Was this a surprise? Maybe. Well, this is a classic deck that is tried and true. Some of you might have already played this in the past when it ran Guards, Minions, and Tombstones. But here we are in 2022 and you're going to need an upgrade for the current meta.
The deck we have great offensive and defensive capabilities with incredible synergy to match. Needless to say, it's a beatdown deck that relies heavily on swarms and a steady strategy. Without further ado, these are the cards you'll need:
- Arrows: A cheap spell that's great for those aggro decks who like to spawn swarms of low-HP troops like minions. They're bad offensively, but great defensively.
- Balloons: These are the breadwinners of your deck. If you have a fleet of them, their collective damage will be devasting against any obstacles. Even if they're defeated, they will still deal massive splash damage when they crash to the ground.
- Barbarians: They are your cheap ground swarm that can either tackle or hold off your opponents while you swarm them.
- Inferno Dragon: The Inferno Dragon is one your main damage dealers. It has a relatively high HP which means it can tank some damage. But what's important about this troop choice is that its damage output increases over time as it focuses its attack on a single target. With your Lava Hounds and Balloons available to provide cover, these dragons are the perfect little offensive troops.
- Lava Hound: A tanky yet majestic flying beast who can absorb damage from your opponents because of its high HP. Once defeated, they will spawn a swarm of Lava Pups that will attack anything and will provide good cover for your other air units.
- Miner: The Miner may seem like a little out of place for a largely airborne deck. But where he redeems himself is his ability to burrow his way underground and appear anywhere on the map. This means that surprise attacks on main towers (and troops) are on the table. Miners are great too if you need to finish that little bit of damage to destroy a tower.
- Skeleton Dragon: This duo can deal massive area damage. They have low HP, but incredibly high damage output. So it's important to protect these units by having a barrier in front of them like a Lava Hound or Balloons.
- Zap Spell: This is your low-damage splash spell. It can be used both offensively and defensively due to its ability to stun enemies for 0.5 seconds. So, stun enemies while you defeat them OR stun them and deploy your troops to attack the enemy towers!
With every deck, it's important to know about the Safe levels and their respective Hitpoints since your strategy and how you can go on the offensive (or rush) towards your opponent's safe can depend on these numbers. So let's take a look at them:
|Safe Level||Safe Hitpoints|