Get the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9 APK and OBB download links here, including a guide on how to install the latest update.
Fans of Call of Duty: Mobile are readying themselves for Season 9: Zombies Are Back, which is set to bring back the much-loved Zombies Classic game mode along with a series of Halloween-themed cosmetics, many of which will be available through the battle pass.
The new season is set to kick off at 5 pm PT on October 11 (10 pm ET / 12 am UTC), though the update is often released before the season begins, allowing players to get the latest version of the game and try out the new weapon balance changes ahead of the season's start.
For most, this would mean updating through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, though not everyone who plays has access to these and that can often mean manually updating the game.
To do that, you will need the COD: Mobile Season 9 APK and OBB files, which you will then need to install on your device. The guide below will show you where to download these files and how to install them.
COD: Mobile Season 9 APK/OBB Download Links
If you don't have access to the Google Play Store, or your store isn't yet automatically updating your client, you will find the links to download the APK and OBB files here.
If you are on an Apple device, you can not install apps manually as you would on an Android device; if there is a problem with receiving an update, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
How To Install COD: Mobile Season 9 Using APK/OBB Files
Follow the instructions below to install COD: Mobile Season 9.
- First, uninstall the current COD: Mobile client on your device if you have it.
- Download the APK/OBB files on your Android device and ensure you have at least 3 GB of free storage.
- Locate the downloaded files on the downloads folder of your device and extract the RAR file.
- If you haven't already enabled installation from other sources, you will have to do so from your device's settings.
- Select the APK and install it on your device.
- Once the APK file is installed, move the OBB file to 'Android/OBB/ com.activision.callofduty.shooter'
- Now launch the game normally and enjoy Season 9: Zombies Are Back.