This guide shares all MP and BR changes coming to COD: Mobile with Season 6 (2023) while talking about new additions and more.
COD: Mobile Season 6 (2023), titled 'Templar's Oath' is going to be one of the biggest updates for the game as it will add new Arena Mode, the Armada Strike map expanding to Ground Wars, new BR Class Kinetic Station, and much more.
Apart from the new additions, the upcoming update is also going to introduce a variety of weapon balance changes for both MP and BR game modes.
So if you are a COD: Mobile player, the Season 6 'Templar's Oath' patch notes will help you learn about all new additions and weapon balance changes. So keep reading!
COD Mobile Season 6 (2023) New Weapons, Multiplayer Perks, Operators & More
COD: Mobile Season 6 (2023) is going to add a new assault rifle to the game, the Grau 5.56, and a new Survival Training Multiplayer Perk.
Apart from that, multiple new Operators and Weapon Blueprints are coming to the game via the free and premium battle pass. Check out the linked article to learn more.
- If you are tired of playing games on your mobile device using the on-screen buttons, we recommend getting the Phone Clip Controller from Amazon. It's cheap, durable, and packs all the features.
COD Mobile Season 6 (2023) MP Weapon Balance Changes
Here are all weapon balance changes coming to COD: Mobile's MP mode with the Season 6 (2023) update:
- Improved range profile from 16-23m to 18-26m
- HVK Large Calibre Ammo
- Improved mag capacity from 29 to 32 rounds
- Decreased empty reload time (Bug Fix).
- Increased pellet spread density.
- AGR 5.56
- [5.56 Ammunition]
- Decreased fire interval penalty from 10% to 8%; from 88ms to 86.4ms [681.8 RPM to 694 RPM]
- [5.56 Ammunition]
- L-CAR 9
- Improved range profile from 8-14m to 9-16m
- Decreased horizontal recoil.
- Improved range profile 16-25m to 18-28m
- Peacekeeper MK2
- Improved lower arm damage multiplier from 1x to 1.15x
- Improved damage profile from 30-24-20 to 33-30-24-20
- Improved range from 0-15m-28m-28m+ to 0-9m-16m-28m-28m+
- Base movement speed improved from [4.92m/s to 5.09m/s]
- Decreased ADS time from 470ms to 455ms
- FR556 (Buff)
- Reduced ADS aim shake while firing
- Improved ADSing performance
- Improved chest and arm multiplier from 1.1x to 1.15x
- Improved damage.
- Increased Lightning bolt determination range
- Improved radius.
COD Mobile Season 6 (2023) BR Weapon Balance Changes
Here are all weapon balance changes coming to COD: Mobile's BR mode with the Season 6 (2023) update:
- Improved movement speed.
- Hawk X3
- Decreased duration from 32s to 24s
- Bull Charge
- Decreased duration from 25s to 20s
- Flash Drone
- Effective range increased from 12m to 14m
- Gas Grenade
- Increased slowing effect.
- Effect range increased from 6m to 7m
- Duration decreased from 7s to 6s
- Storm Ball
- Improved effect area from 5m to 7m.
- Increased detonation delay.
If there are any last moment changes to any of the above-mentioned information, we will update the guide.
For more news and guides on COD: Mobile, check out:
- COD: Warzone Mobile System Requirements Reportedly Leaked
- Best Weapons In Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 (2023)
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.