Bouncing Blobby Slimes is the name of the new web exclusive event in Genshin Impact! Here's all the event details, rewards, and more!
A new web event has arrived in Genshin Impact! Bouncing Blobby Slimes is a limited-time event that will run its course over the following week. It follows, To Ensnare A Prey, the last web exclusive event that took place at the end of May 2022. It saw players having to complete designated event tasks and find clues through conversations, in order to deduce the culprit that leaked the classified information of the Ministry of Civil Affairs. Bouncing Blobby Slimes, on the other hand, will be a far simpler event.
Web Event "Bouncing Blobby Slimes" Now Online: Take part to obtain Primogems and other rewards. Time to take on an adventure in The Chasm with Slimes!— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) July 4, 2022
>Click to Take Part in Event<https://t.co/SUW0Qny4cf
X Event DurationX
2022/07/04 - 2022/07/10 23:59 (UTC+8)#GenshinImpact
There's a bunch of info to unpack about this event. So here's it all - including the event duration, the details of the Bouncing Adventure, how to unlock Slimes, and the event rewards!
The Bouncing Blobby Slimes event is already live! It started on July 4 and will end on July 10, 2022, at 11:59 pm (UTC+8). However, only players who are Adventure Rank 10 or above can participate in this event.
In the Bouncing Adventure, players will need need to help the Slime move to a specific location through a series of charged bounces. To complete the challenge would mean successfully reaching the specific location. There are a total of eight Levels in the Bouncing Adventure that players can also unlock in advance by successfully challenging particular levels.
Additionally, Blob Coins can be obtained in each Bouncing Adventure. The higher the score in each level, the more Blob Coins will be obtained. However, there are some other ground rules and guidelines that govern this event. Here they are:
- Stamina will be consumed for each Bouncing Adventure. Travelers can regain Stamina by completing specific missions, in-game actions, and web event actions. This can include actions such as logging into Genshin Impact every day, completing two Daily Commissions every day, consuming 40 Original Resin every day, or logging into the web event every day.
- Daily missions will refresh at 4 am (Server Time) each day. Also, unclaimed Stamina will be cleared at that time.
- In each Bouncing Adventure Level, there is one chance of Revival that will revive the Slime without consuming Stamina or Blob Coins.
- Quitting mid-adventure through one of the levels will trigger Score Calculation. If the score of the current level exceeds your previously set high score, it will be saved as your new high score. Blob Coins earned from this will then be added to your inventory. The Stamina that has already been consumed prior to quitting will not be returned.
- If players start the Bouncing Adventure at the same time when the Daily Missions and Stamina are refreshed, there is a possibility of this resulting in a brief network error. Refresh your page if this occurs but it's best to avoid playing at 4 am (Server time when these are refreshed) to reduce the chances of this error occurring.
Participating in this event obviously requires using Slimes. There are a total of seven Slimes to choose from in the Bouncing Blobby Slimes web event. Each Slime has its own skills to aid you during each level and ultimately help you attain more Blob Coins. Here's a rundown on you obtain them:
- Players can unlock any of the various Slimes by challenging different levels.
- Certain Slimes are available for trial usage on some levels and can also be unlocked. During the trial, players can only use this Slime at that specific level. However, once unlocked, there will be available for use in any of the levels.
- Players can use any Slime to complete Levels successfully to then unlock the trial Slime in those Levels.
Infinite bouncing may also be unlocked for use in the Bouncing Blobby Slimes event. To obtain this, players must complete all eight Levels in the Bouncing Adventure to this mode.
On top of this, players can spend Blob Coins to revive the Slime for a maximum number of three times in a run. The cost for each revive will gradually increase with each revive. This means that they will cost 1, 3, and 5 Blob Coins from the first to the third and final revive. Don't fret about these costs as a maximum of 400 Blob Coins can be obtained from each run.
In the Bouncing Blobby Slimes event, players can exchange the corresponding number of Blob Coins they have for Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and other rewards in the Blob Store. Keep in mind that the rewards from this event unfortunately cannot be claimed after the event ends. There are other rules to take note of too. Here they are:
- Rewards in the Blob Store are divided into multiple tiers. Travelers will need to exchange their Blob Coins for all the rewards in the current tier before the next tier unlocks.
- Unlimited Play Mode will be unlocked once all the rewards are collected. In this mode, playing Bouncing Adventure Levels or Infinite Bouncing Mode will no longer require Stamina but it will not reward Blob Coins.
- Rewards will need to be manually collected. However, rewards cannot be claimed after the event ends. The rewards will be distributed via in-game mail. Note that this mail will expire after 30 days so be sure to collect them before the event ends.
That's all the news for the Bouncing Blobby Slimes web exclusive event. Catch all the latest Genshini Impact news below: