There are multiple unlockable Mounts that can be obtained in Tower of Fantasy. Let's take a look at all of them and how you can unlock them!
Mounts are special vehicles in Tower of Fantasy. As the game boasts a vast and explorable open world, it'd be great to have a way that allows you to quickly between points on planet Aida without the help of a teleporter. This is where Mounts come in and they can range from robotic horses to speedsters to bi-pedal mechs.
There are simply a variety of Mounts that can be used in the game. The real question however is how do you unlock them in Tower of Fantasy? We'll show you how!
How To Unlock All Tower Of Fantasy Mounts
There are currently five unlockable Mounts in Tower of Fantasy: Chaser, Dust Wheeler, Monocross, Omnium Beast VII, and Voyager. Here are all of them and how you can unlock them.
The Chaser is a hoverboard-like Mount in Tower of Fantasy. You will need to obtain two parts to unlock the Chaser. These are:
- Magnetic Rod: Can be found at the Supply pod at Rusty Belt in Northern Astra.
- Maglev Stalker: This is a Rare drop from defeating all four of the Vermin Brothers.
The Dust Wheeler is a Mount that will only need one part in order to unlock it:
- Dust Wheeler: Rewarded at the end of the season for achieving the Grand Marshal rank.
Monocross is a mecha-beast that is extremely fast and also one of the hardest Mounts to unlock in Tower of Fantasy. You will need to collect a total of four parts to get the Monocross.
These parts are:
- Unicorn Power Core: Can be found in the 'Crown' hidden quest line.
- Unicorn Bionic Frame: Can be found inside the base located off the coast of Northern Warren. It is inside a Supply pod that can be unlocked with the passcode '7092'.
- Unicorn Cyberlimbs: Can be found inside a Supply pod in Central Warren.
- Unicorn Head: This is a rare drop from defeating Devotees.
Omnium Beast VII
The Omnium Beast VII is a pair of mechanical legs that are extremely versatile on multiple terrains. You will need to collect three parts to unlock this Mount.
- Omnium Beast Cockpit: Can be found during the Navia Ecological Park hidden quest line.
- Omnium Beast Left Arm: Can be found inside the locked HT201 Shelter in Southeast Banges. You can unlock it with the passcode '1647'.
- Omnium Beast Right Arm: This is a Rare drop from defeating Behemoths.
The Voyager is a speedster vehicle that hovers over the ground. You will need to collect four parts in order to unlock it.
- Voyager Engine: Can be found during the Navia Ecological Park hidden quest line.
- Voyager Thruster: This is a Rare drop from defeating the Four Powers.
- Voyager Control Room: Can be found inside the locked bunker at the Seaforth Dock in Southern Crown. You can unlock this bunker using the passcode '3594'.
- Voyager Hull: Can be found during the Navia Ecological Park hidden quest line.
China Exclusive Mounts
There are nine other Mounts in Tower of Fantasy that is exclusive to the China server. These are all of them and how you can unlock them:
- Aida Knight: Rewarded for purchasing the fourth Premium Battle Pass.
- Crimson Meteor: Can be purchased from the Home Island shop.
- Desert Rower: Can be obtained from Gachapon during the event period.
- Future Chariot: Can be purchased from the in-game shop for Blue Crystals during the sale.
- Heavy Bike: Rewarded for advancing Marc's weapon to three stars.
- Jerboa: Can be obtained by collecting two parts from the Gachapon Capsule Machines found in District A of Mirror City.
- Jerboa (Pain Car): Can be obtained from Gachapon during the event period and from the Gachapon Capsule Machines in District A of Mirror City.
- Mechabird: Three parts are purchasable from the event shop and a fourth part is rewarded when you reach 100% server progress during the event period.
- 2613: Rewarded for pre-registering for Tower of Fantasy in China.
Stay up to date with the latest Tower of Fantasy news and guides: