The version 3.3 update will be released in Genshin Impact soon. Here are all the details about this big game update.
Titled 'All Sense Clear, All Existence Void', version 3.3 will be the latest update heading to Genshin Impact. As always in any game update, we'll be seeing a variety of new content come to the game.
We've put together all the details we know so far about this long-awaited update, including the release date, new characters, banner reruns, events, weapons, artifacts, and other things we can expect to see.
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 - Release Date
According to the five-week schedule that HoYoverse set in place a few months ago, version 3.3 will be released to Genshin Impact on December 7.
It was revealed that the duration of version 3.3 would be six weeks. That makes the end date January 18, 2023.
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 - New Characters
Faruzan and Wanderer are two characters that will be appearing in Genshin Impact for the version 3.3 update
Faruzan is a four-star Anemo-element character who has a Bow weapon. Her constellation is Flosculi Implexi. Wanderer is a five-star Anemo-element character who has a Catalyst weapon. His constellation is Peregrinus.
Both characters will be featured in phase 1 of version 3.3. They are expected to run together in the same banner alongside Itto's banner rerun.
Three characters will be making a return in their banner reruns during the version update. You can find out more about these characters in our overview below:
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 - Banner Reruns
Three banner events will be having a rerun during version 3.3. These will feature characters such as Kamisato Ayato, Arataki Itto, and Raiden Shogun.
Here are the banner event reruns in detail:
|Azure Excursion||Kamisato Ayato|
|Oni's Royale||Arataki Itto|
|Reign of Serenity||Raiden Shogun|
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 - Weapons
Two weapons will be available in version 3.3: Tulaytullah's Remembrance (a five-star Catalyst) and Toukabou Shigure (a four-star Sword).
They are expected to be featured in the Epitome Invocation event in phase 1 of the update between December 7 - 27.
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 - Artifacts
Two artifacts will be available in version 3.3: Flower of Paradise Lost and Desert Pavilion Chronicle.
These are the details about the Flower of Paradise Lost artifact:
- 2-Piece set: Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.
- 4-Piece set: The equipping character's Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction DMG are increased by 40%. Additionally, after the equipping character triggers Bloom, Hyperbloom, or BUrgeon, they will gain another 25% bonus to the effect mentioned prior. Each stack of this lasts ten seconds. Max four stacks simultaneously. This effect can only be triggered once per second. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
These are the details about the Desert Pavilion Chronicle artifact:
- 2-Piece set: Anemo DMG bonus +15%.
- 4-Piece set: When Charged Attacks hit opponents, the equipping character's Normal Attack SPD will increase by 10% while Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG will increase by 40% for 15 seconds.
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 - Events
Five events will be held in Genshin Impact during version 3.3. These are
- Across the Wilderness: The Adventuers' Guild is hosting a special event titled "Across the Wilderness." You will need to find as many Wilderness Balloons as possible within the time limit to earn better rewards.
- Akitsu Kimodameshi: Paimon has heard about an exciting new event hosted by the Yahiro Commission in Inazuma called the "Test of Courage." You'll be able to experience new amusements and win rewards.
- Ley Line Overflow: Use the power of Original Resin to make Blossoms of Wealth and Blossoms of Revelation bloom. You will be able to earn Hero's Wit and Mora. This is an event rerun.
- Misty Dungeon Rerun: Realm of Sand: In a forbidden place surrounded by dust and sand, mysterious foes have assembled lines of fortifications to stop you. You will need to assemble a team and beat their defenses. You'll also be able to test out characters in this event.
- Windtrace Rerun: You and other players will be split into two sides - the Rebels and a Hunter. It's essentially a game of hide and seek. This is an event rerun.
We'll also get a new Archon Quest titled 'Interlude Chapter: Inversion of Genesis.'
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 - Genius Invokation TCG
'Genius Invokation TCG' is a new turn-based card game that will be released in Genshin Impact Version 3.3.
Stay up to date with the latest Genshin Impact news and guides: