We have an insight into the big August 2022 changes that are going to impact some of our favorite cards in Clash Royale! Here's everything you need to know.
Season 38 will be coming to Clash Royale in August 2022 and so will some balance changes! Supercell hasn't officially released the full notes yet, however, we have our hands on leaks that suggest that they're not holding back against the type of changes they're willing to introduce. Season 37, Mini P.E.K.K.A's Dream, did not see any introduction of balance changes when it was released at the beginning of July. So the potential changes we're seeing right now have probably been in at least two seasons of development.
Without further ado, let's take at the August 2022 balance changes!
Clash Royale Balance Changes August 2022
The leak comes courtesy of the reliable Clash Royale source, RoyaleAPI. We are seeing a fair number of changes that will be targetting troops and Champions alike. Keep in mind that these changes are a work in progress and are not final. They may change depending on future in-game tests that Supercell will surely conduct to ensure the changes are well-balanced.
Regardless, here are the changes in full detail!
Four cards will be receiving a buff in the August 2022 balance changes. These are:
- Executioner: Maximum range increased from 6.5 tiles to 7.5 tiles (1 tile increase).
- Ice Golem: Death slow effect increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds (0.5-second increase).
- Mega Knight: Jump cooldown reduced from 1.1 seconds to 0.9 seconds (cooldown is 0.2 seconds faster).
- Prince: Charge distance reduced from 3.5 tiles to 3.0 tiles (0.5 tile reduction).
- Ram Rider: Charge distance reduced from 3.5 tiles to 3.0 tiles (0.5 tile reduction).
Five cards will be receiving a nerf in the August 2022 balance changes. These are:
- Electro Giant: Reflection tower damage reduced by 33%.
- Fireball: Tile pushback reduced from 1.8 tiles to 1 tile. (0.8 tile reduction).
- Fire Spirit: Damage reduced by 8%.
- Golden Knight: HP reduced by 10%.
- Skeleton King: Maximum number of resurrected skeletons reduced from 18 to 16 (2 skeleton reduction).
A single card is currently the target of a rework in the August 2022 balance changes: The Elixir Golem. These are the changes this troop will face:
- Elixir gained by the opponent from killing an Elixir Golem scaled from 0-0-4 to 1-1-2.
- Stage 1 Blob HP increased by 9%. Killing a stage 1 Blob will reward players with 1 Elixir.
- Stage 2 Blob HP increased by 6%. Killing a stage 2 Blob will reward players with 0.5 Elixir.
- Stage 3 Blob will reward players with 0.5 Elixir per each Blob killed.
Stay up to date with the latest Clash Royale news and guides: