The first seasonal challenge has arrived in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11. Here is everything you need to know.
The first seasonal event of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11 is now live, with players able to earn a weapon blueprint as well as shards by completing a series of challenges.
The challenges are all based around the new Ground War 2.0 game mode, giving you another reason to try out the large-scale vehicle mayhem that the mode promotes.
To find out more, including the start and end time and all the rewards, keep on reading.
Control Freak - Start And End Date
Control Freak started on December 15 and will be running for the majority of Season 11, with an expected end date of January 18, 2023.
That means there is plenty of time to complete these challenges and unlock the rewards.
Control Freak - Challenges And Rewards
There are six rewards available in the Control Freak event, including a PP19 Bizon weapon blueprint and player frame.
Here are the challenges and rewards:
- Challenge 1: Play three Ground War 2.0 matches OR win one Ground War 2.0 match
- Reward: 200 credits and 1,000 battle pass XP
- Challenge 2: Capture the control point five times in Ground War 2.0 matches
- Reward: [Shard] Zero - Flocked and 1,000 battle pass XP
- Challenge 3: Earn the Long Shot medal three times in Ground War 2.0 matches
- Reward: Elrician - Player Avatar and 2,000 battle pass XP
- Challenge 4: Kill 15 enemies while defending control points in Ground War 2.0 matches
- Reward: Santa's Watching You spray and 2,000 battle pass XP
- Challenge 5: Get five kills with any melee weapon in Ground War 2.0 matches
- Reward: PP19 Bizon - Space Man and 2,000 battle pass XP
- Challenge 6: Win five Ground War 2.0 matches or kill 30 enemies in Ground War 2.0 matches
- Reward: Silver Crate coupon and 3,000 battle pass XP
Remember this event is all about Ground War 2.0, and you will need to complete the challenges in the order they are presented.
For more COD: Mobile news and guides, check out: