A round of weapon balance changes are once again coming to Call of Duty: Mobile in Season 11 (2022). Check out all the buffs and nerfs in our guide.
And as with every new season, there is also a round of weapon balance changes, buffing and nerfing guns across the game's arsenal of weapons and shaking up the COD: Mobile meta.
Knowing what these changes are is crucial heading into a new season because your previously trusted weapon may no longer be meta.
Thankfully, help is at hand as below we list all the weapon balance changes introduced in Season 11.
- COD Mobile AR Tier List (Season 11): All Assault Rifles Ranked From Best To Worst
- COD Mobile SMG Tier List (Season 11): All Submachine Guns Ranked From Best To Worst
- Best Weapons In Call of Duty Mobile Season 11 (2022)
COD: Mobile Season 11 - Weapon Balance Changes
The details of the Season 11 weapon balance changes come courtesy of LeakersOnDuty, a team of COD: Mobile leakers who regularly get advance notice of the various buffs and nerfs that are coming to the game.
Set for a buff are several submachines, including the Fennec, the GKS, and AGR 556, to name a few.
It will be interesting to see if these latest buffs will see one of them dethrone the two guns that still sit at the top of the SMG tier list.
Two shotguns, the Striker and Echo, have also been massively buffed, increasing their damage-per-pellet. Could the KRM 262's days be numbered?
Check out the buffs and nerfs below, and let us know in the comments what you think.
Here are the expected buffs heading into Season 11.
- Ranger Barrel
- Improved range bonus from 20% to 35%
- Decreased ADS time penalty from 17% to 14%
- 7.62 ammunition
- Improved damage profile from 27-22 to 29-24
- Thunderbolt Sling
- Removed BSA penalty
- Added a 10% flinch reduction
- Added a 6% raise time reduction
- Improved range profile from 6-20-30 to 7.5-20-30
- Extended Magazine
- Improved capacity from +10 to +15
- Improved range profile from 13-21-40 to 13.5-23-40
- Decreased ADS spread from 22(15) to 20(13) (from =6.05 to =6.58)
- Improved headshot multiplier from 2.3x to 4x
- Decreased recoil
- Improved ADS time from 380ms to 330ms
- Improved sprint-to-fire delay from 180ms to 170ms
- Decreased ADS spread from 24(10) to 21(10) (=5.6 to =6.28)
- Improved range from from 5-13-20 to 7-14-20 (MP only)
- Improved penetration
- Improved range from 12-20-30 to 14-20-30
- 60-R 5.56
- Decreased ADS time penalty from 18% to 12%
- Extended Magazine
- Improved capacity from +7 to +15
- Improved movement speed from 4.88m/s to 4.92m/s
- Improved ADS speed from 225ms to 210ms
- Improved ADS movement speed from 3.36m/s to 3.79m/s
- Improved damage from 27-22-17-15 to 27-24-17-15
- Improved range from 9-15-28 to 10-16-28
- Improved damage from 33-29-24-19 to 33-32-24-19
- Decreased range from 8-20-35 to 9-16-35
- Improved range profile from 12-17-24 to 13-18-24 (MP only)
- Improved range profile from 4-6-10-22 to 6-8-13-22 (BR only)
- Improved headshot multiplier from 1.1x to 1.3x
- Improved chest multiplier from 1.1x to 1.2x
- Improved upper and lower arm multiplier from 0.8x to 1x
- Improved slug damage profile from 54-47-30-28 to 84-77-60-58
- Improved slug damage profile from 53-46-29-25 to 83-76-59-45
- Improved reload speed by 30%
- Improved bolt speed from 120m/s to 150m/s (MP only)
- Improved bolt speed from 120m/s to 200m/s (BR/Zombies only)
- Improved damage from 80 to 100 (MP only)
Kilo Bolt Action
- Decreased ADS time from 380ms to 360ms
- Improved reload speed by 15%
- Improved durability from 701 to 900
And now for the nerfs.
Decreased damage profile from 24-20-18-24 to 21-20-18-14 (BR only)
- Cost increased from 1100 points to 1200 points
- Decreased duration from 8s to 7s
- Decreased the maximum number of affected people from 2 to 1
- Decreased delay from 2.5s to 1.5s
- Decreased maximum duration of effect from 6s to 4s
- Decreased minimum duration of effect from 3s to 2s
- Decreased maximum duration of effect on the user from 3s to 2s
- Decreased minimum duration of effect on the user from 2 to 1s
For more COD: Mobile news and guides, check out: