Want to play just against a friend but don't know how to 1v1 in COD Mobile? Here's a complete guide to help you out.
Are you and your friend arguing about who is the better player? There is an easy way to settle that debate and that is through playing a 1v1 in COD Mobile.
Activision has given players the option to create private lobbies in COD Mobile which not only allows you to play 1v1s in any map but also to scrim against other players. If you are wondering how to do that, we've got you covered.
How To Play 1v1 Matches In COD Mobile
Follow these step-by-step instructions to begin playing a 1v1 match in COD Mobile:
- Launch COD Mobile.
- Click on the Multiplayer button.
- In the multiplayer menu, click on the three lines (≡) on the top right.
- From the drop-down menu, select 'Private'.
- Choose the 1v1 Duel option in the Mode Change.
- Invite players to the match by tapping the plus sign (+) next to their name.
- After the players have joined, press 'Start' to begin the 1v1 match.
In 1v1 matches, you can select custom maps and modes, including all of the settings inside the custom room.
The statistics from a custom game will not contribute to your overall ranking. So, you can use it to practice against friends or play 1v1 matches. You can invite up to 10 players in a custom room.
1v1 matches can be used to organize tournaments in COD Mobile. You can also add spectator slots to stream the game. You can also use the private room feature to practice 1v1 against other players, test out team synergies, and even scrim against other squads.
For more COD Mobile guides, check out: