Hidden Strife is a new week-long event that will be coming to Genshin Impact! Here are all the details you need to know including the event duration, eligibility, and challenges!
Hidden Strife was first teased during the v2.8 Summer Fantasia reveal earlier in July 2022. It serves as an amazing backstory event that imparts interesting lore about Diluc's recently released "Red Dead of Night" outfit.
During the event, players and Paimon will notice something from the past that might pose a threat after visiting Dawn Winer. A series of challenges will be released every day and once completed, players can obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Weapon Ascension Materials! Let's go over the rest all the details.
Hidden Strife Event Duration
This will be a lengthy limited-time event that will be held over three weeks. Hidden Strife will start at 10 am (server time) on July 27, 2022, and end at 4 am on August 15, 2022.
As with every event, there arespecific criteria that a player must fulfill to participate. These are the eligibility requirements for the Hidden Strife event in Genshin Impact:
- Players must be Adventure Rank 25 or above.
- Players must complete the Archon Quest "Prologue: Act III - Song of the Dragon and Freedom".
- Players must also complete Diluc's Story Quest "Noctua Chapter: Act I - Darknight Hero's Alibi".
Hidden Strife Event Details
From the first day of the event, a new challenge will unlock every day. A total of seven challenges will be unlocked. This is how each challenge will be structured:
- Every challenge has two modes: "Vicious Battle" and "Dire Straits".
- "Vicious Battle" mode features three difficulty levels: Perilous, Quandary, and Desperate. All difficulties will be unlocked by default after the challenge begins. Completing it at a higher difficulty will automatically complete the lower difficulties.
- "Dire Straits" mode only unlocks after completing "Desperate" Difficulty in "Vicious Battle" Mode.
Stay up to date with the latest Genshin Impact news and guides: