This guide shares the Peridot friends codes list that players can use for adding friends while giving players a chance to share their own friend codes.
Pokemon Go has one of the biggest communities where players actually get together and engage in different game-related activities. Thankfully, Niantic's latest AR game, Peridot, seems to be no exception.
The game has a similar kind of friend system where you can add friends, send or receive gifts, meet close ones and go on a walk with your Dot, and much more.
To make sure you are not left behind and have a ton of friends in your Peridot friends list, we have prepared this handy guide sharing Peridot friend codes and details on how you can use them.
Peridot Friend Codes List
Here are the Peridot friend codes that we managed to find so far. We will add new friend codes to this list as players share them with us or when we find them across social platforms.
Here is the list of friend codes that people shared via the below Google Doc:
Update: The list was updated on May 31, 2023.
- jencal0815 - 438-501-331-251
- Charlotteemz - 351493495013 (Referral Code: QH3ZRMXPB)
- Renever - 235857344326 (Referral Code: 8U3HQBCY7)
- Angiepangie22 - 996415218739
- GreyRiver - 101863628637 (Referral Code: 4JVKBIFOP)
- Scarletwitch - 713494563590
- Epsylon808 - 421014142699
- Jessica087 - 151132561925
- SailorJenny - 182705228422
- KinggUni - 669-622-994-224
- MariaRose90 - 438928413103
- ivince1980 - 142-952-980-269
- CeissaDesiste - 897-195-300-880
- Itto - 811771682439
- Ngweyama - 583897774150
- Crazyyetii - 783912502625
- Stark930 - 362526774342
- Blurred - 974530545942
- TreeLynx - 091993391483
- Joodaki - 295493769197
- Delphoi - 889313451165
- Relliam - 785-817-715-462
- Maffie007 - 872435493984
- Kazjb04 - 938811750885
- Bekito - 958-246-707-810
- Hydreigon927 - 207919116851
- Fuzzyfang - 917798974972
- Bunny - 773572912408
- AlyssaRose - 790706393569
Here is a link to a Google Doc for Peridot friend codes. You can add your friend code, name, and a message for players there. We will check the list and update this article with those codes. This way, we can maintain this article as a community page for Peridot friend codes. So, we request you contribute your friend code.
How To Use Friend Codes in Peridot
You can use friend codes in the 'Add Friends' section of your Friend list. We have a detailed guide on how to add or remove friends in Peridot, we recommend you check it out.
That said, if you are in a hurry, you can follow the below steps to use a friend code in Peridot:
- Open Peridot
- On the main screen, tap on your Backpack [Make sure you have completed the tutorial.]
- Tap on Dots & Friends
- Tap on Add Friends
- At the bottom field, you will find the Friend Code field where you can enter the codes.
For more Peridot news and guides, check out: