Have you ever struggled to understand how multiplayer leagues work in Aspahlt 9? Well, we've got you covered! We'll explain everything you need to know about multiplayer.
Multiplayer is an extremely fun game mode in Asphalt 9! However, starting as a beginner in the game can be slightly confusing as the game doesn't necessarily hold your hand throughout your multiplayer journey as you climb up the leagues.
So today, we've assembled a guide to help you navigate through the different aspects of multiplayer from the leagues, ranks, and the rewards you can earn after a successful series. Let's go!
Asphalt 9 Multiplayer League - Rankings
There are five different leagues in Asphalt 9 multiplayer. In ascending order, these are Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Legend. Each of these has its own ELO rank rating that requires to be passed in order to reach a specific league.
The league rank rating distributions are shown below:
- Bronze League: 1,000-1,100
- Silver League: 1,101-1,250
- Gold League: 1,251-1,450
- Platinum League: 1,451-1,750
- Legend League: 1,751-1,999
The maximum ELO rating a player can attain in Asphalt 9 is 1,999. It is not possible to achieve a rating beyond this.
At the end of every season, your ELO rating will be reset. With the introduction of the multiplayer rework in September 2022, your ELO rating reset at the beginning of every new season will depend on your final rating at the end of the previous season. Regardless, every player will have their ELO reset to a rating between 1,000 and 1,160. The higher your rating at the end of the last season, the higher your rating will be reset to (within the aforementioned range) at the beginning of the new season.
Through the completion of races, you either increase or decrease your ELO rating relative to your opponents. Each multiplayer series - and its respective features - is present in the game for a limited time.
Asphalt 9 Multiplayer League - Rewards
Once a multiplayer series season ends, players can claim their classification rewards. There are two reward tiers: League rewards and rank rewards.
These are the League rewards per league:
- Bronze League: Bronze Pack.
- Silver League: Bronze pack and Silver pack.
- Gold League: Bronze pack, Silver pack, and Gold pack.
- Platinum League: Silver pack, Gold pack, and Platinum pack.
- Legend League: Gold pack, Platinum pack, and Legend pack.
These are the rewards for your overall position in the rank distribution:
- Top-1 rank: 15 customization packs, 150 tokens, and 60 car blueprints (car varies per series).
- Top-10 rank: 10 customization packs, 100 tokens, and 20 car blueprints.
- Top-50 rank: 6 customization packs, 60 tokens, and 10 car blueprints.
- Top-100 rank: 5 customization packs, 50 tokens, and 8 car blueprints.
- Top-250 rank: 4 customization packs, 40 tokens, and 6 car blueprints.
- Top-500 rank: 3 customization packs, 30 tokens, and 4 car blueprints.
- Top-1000 rank: 2 customization packs, 20 tokens, and 2 car blueprints.
- Top-3000 rank: 1 customization pack, 10 tokens, and 1 car blueprint.
Besides this, players may also obtain a "series score" during the current run of the series. Increasing your series score will mean you will pass certain score milestones that will unlock special rewards such as tokens, credits, blueprints, and packs.
Stay up to date with the latest Asphalt 9 news and guides: