Easily get Skins for your favorite brawlers in Brawl Stars with these simple steps.
Skins are a visual cosmetic that you equip on your brawlers in Brawl Stars. Each skin comes with its own set of unique visuals, animations, model changes, and voice lines. Regardless of the cosmetic you choose, a skin will breathe new life into your favorite character.
Obtaining skins can be a challenging task. Some can be harder than others, while some can be extremely easy. So to help you out, we've put together all the ways you can follow to get skins in Brawl Stars.
How To Get Skins In Brawl Stars
There are five ways you can get Skin in Brawl Stars: The Brawl Pass, Power League, the Catalog, Shop, and Supercell ID.
Here's a closer look at all the ways you can get Skins:
- Brawl Pass: Each season's Brawl Pass will contain an exclusive Skin on its reward track. Simply purchase the Brawl Pass and reach the Skin's reward tier.
- Power League: Every Power League season allows you to unlock a set of exclusive Skins that you can purchase with Bling. If you were unable to unlock the purchase options, the Power League exclusive Skins will be available in the Catalog after some time.
- The Catalog: The Catalog is a special shop where you can purchase cosmetics such as skins, pins, and sprays with Gems and Bling.
- Shop: Skins are always offered at the in-game shop. You can purchase them with Gems. There will also be special offers in the shop that can offer Skins at a reduced cost.
- Supercell ID: You can get the Wizard Barley Skin when you link your Brawl Stars account with a Supercell ID.
Stay up to date with the latest Brawl Stars guides: