The test server for Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 (2023) is now out; here is everything you need to know, including the download link for both Android and iOS devices.
A new year means new beginnings for Call of Duty: Mobile, with January set to see the launch of Season 1 (2023).
And while Season 11: Ultimate Frontier is only just out the door, the developers have already opened the Season 1 test server (Garena), offering players the chance to try out some of the new features and additions coming to the game.
Included in this Season 1 test build is a new Stim Shot tactical, a revamped firing range, and a new Militant perk.
COD Mobile Season 1 Test Server APK Download Link
The COD Mobile Season 1 (Garena) test server is available for Android and iOS devices. The test server will be open for at least a week, though may continue after that.
A test server for the global version may be launched as well, we will update this page with more information if that is the case.
For those on iOS devices, you can access the Season 1 test server through the Testflight app.
For Android users, you will have to download and manually install the Season 1 test build.
The download size for both operating systems is approx. 600 MB.
Here are the links:
- iOS Testflight: Unavailable (will update when it becomes available)
- 32-bit link：http://bit.ly/3PDgNaH
- 64-bit link: Unavailable (will update when it becomes available)
For Android users, follow these steps to install the test build:
- Once you have downloaded the file, click on the installer (you will find it within your 'Downloads' folder.
- You might be asked to enable 'Installation from Unknown Sources', and you can do it by going to your device's 'Safety and Privacy' menu from within 'Settings'.
- Launch the installed COD Mobile Season 1 test build and register your account.
For more COD: Mobile news and guides, check out: