The version 3.0 update in Genshin Impact will bring two brand new powerful artifact sets that can greatly benefit your characters. Check them out!
Artifacts are items in Genshin Impact that characters can equip to increase their overall stats or element mastery. There are five types of artifacts that can be equipped: Flower of Life, Plum of Death, Sands of Eon, Goblet of Eonothem, and Circlet of Logos. Each artifact set comes with an artifact that fits into each type.
In the version 3.0 update, The Morn A Thousand Roses Brings, there will be two new sets. Namely, Deepwood Memories and Gilded Dreams. Let's take a look at all of the artifacts and what bonuses you can receive from them.
Genshin Impact Version 3.0 Artifacts - Deepwood Memories
The five-piece Deepwood Memories artifact set will strongly benefit Dendro-element characters. These are the five pieces available in the Deepwood Memories artifact set:
- Flower of Life: Labyrinth Wayfarer
- Flower of Life: Scholar of Vines
- Sands of Eon: A Time of Insight
- Goblet of Eonothem: Lamp of the Lost
- Circlet of Logos: Laurel Coronet
There are multiple benefits you can receive if you have a certain amount of artifacts from this set equipped. Dendro-element characters such as Collei and Tighnari are characters you'd definitely want to equip this artifact with.
These are the bonuses of the Deepwood Memories artifact set:
- Two pieces equipped: You will receive a 15% Dendro DMG bonus.
- Four pieces equipped: After Elemental skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets' Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for eight seconds. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
You can obtain the Deepwood Memories artifact set from the new Domain of Blessing in Sumeru: Spire of Solitary Enlightenment.
Genshin Impact Version 3.0 Artifacts - Gilded Dreams
The five-piece Gilded Dreams artifact set will increase the overall Elemental skill of all characters in Genshin Impact. These are the five pieces available in the Gilded Dream artifact set:
- Flower of Life: Dreaming Steelbloom
- Flower of Life: Feather of Judgment
- Sands of Eon: The Sunken Years
- Goblet of Eonothem: Honeyed Final Feast
- Circlet of Logos: Shadow of the Sand King
As always, there are multiple benefits you can receive if you have a certain amount of artifacts from this set equipped. Characters such as Kaedehara Kazuha and Diluc who benefit from Elemental Mastery stand to gain the most benefits from this set.
These are the bonuses of the Gilded Dreams artifact set:
- Two pieces equipped: You will receive an +80 Elemental Mastery bonus.
- Four pieces equipped: Within eight seconds of triggering an Elemental Reaction, the character equipping this will obtain buffs based on the Elemental Type of the other party members. ATK is increased by 14% for each party member whose Elemental Type is the same as the equipping character, and Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for every party member with a different Elemental Type. Each of the aforementioned buffs will count up to three characters. This effect can be triggered once every eight seconds. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
You can obtain the Gilded Dream artifact set from the new Domain of Blessing in Sumeru: Spire of Solitary Enlightenment.
Stay up to date with the latest Genshin Impact news and guides: