Riot has updated Legends of Runeterra with patch 3.14 which adjusts certain cards and introduces minor bug fixes and miscellaneous fixes. Let's check them out!
Patch 3.14 is here in Legends of Runeterra! On the same day that the new expansion, the Darkin Saga: Awakening, was released, Riot also updated the game with patch 3.14. This introduces minor changes such as miscellaneous and bug fixes. On top of that, several cards received an adjustment to their card texts to better balance the Legends of Runeterra meta and reflect the new Flow keyword that was recently introduced.
Let's take a look at all the card adjustments, bug fixes, and miscellaneous fixes Riot introduced in patch 3.14!
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 3.14 - Card Adjustments
Only three cards received an adjustment in patch 3.14 of Legends of Runeterra. Void Abomination is a slightly overpowered card in the current meta, so Riot has increased its cost and bumped up its health to compensate.
Besides this, the new Flow keyword from the Darkin Saga: Awakening expansion meant that two older cards (Deep Meditation and Eye of the Dragon) with a similar mechanic could be updated with this new keyword.
These are the cards and their respective adjustments in patch 3.14:
|Eye of the Dragon|
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 3.14 - Miscellaneous
Several miscellaneous fixes were introduced to Legends of Runeterra in patch 3.14. These target certain card text and card types.
Here are the full details:
- The game term New used in the Back Alley Bar card refers to any card that has not been played yet.
- Portals exclude anything with a Play effect, including Daybreak, Nightfall, and Plunder. Solitary Monk has also been excluded for balance reasons.
- Equipment cannot be silenced.
- Darkin Equipment can be played with spell mana like all Equipment, but the Darkin unit cannot be played using spell mana.
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 3.14 - Bug Fixes
Patch 3.14 resolved five different bugs plaguing Legends of Runeterra. Here are the bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where players could win module two of The Evolution of War Tutorial without Evolving Kai’Sa.
- Fixed an issue where some choice cards were missing their Targeting text.
- Zilean’s Careful Preparation now displays the correct flavor text.
- Fixed other minor text bugs.
- Fixed a bug in which Udyr’s Stance Swap could not be played even when its mana cost was reduced to 0.
Stay up to date with the latest Legends of Runeterra news and guides: