Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer August 11, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time, and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult, and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for August 11, 2022.
Hints For August 11, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for August 11, 2022:
- The word has two vowels.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- The word has one uncommon letter.
- The word means "obtain (information) from various sources, often with difficulty."
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: August 11, 2022
The Wordle answer for August 11, 2022: GLEAN.
If you don't know what GLEAN means, this is its definition according to Google:
- obtain (information) from various sources, often with difficulty.
- [historical] gather (leftover grain) after a harvest.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: