Riot has unveiled the champion buffs and nerfs that will be coming in patch 3.3 of Wild Rift. Let's go over all the details!
Patch 3.3 of League of Legends: Wild Rift is out now, and it brings a vast number of changes. From the introduction of the Elemental Rift to the many changes to Enchantments, there is a lot for players to get their heads around.
There have also been some major balance changes to various champions and some being reworked entirely, greatly changing the Wild Rift meta. So, has your favorite champion been buffed or nerfed? Below you can find all the champion changes heading into Wild Rift patch 3.3.
- Essence Theft: Ability text changed to "Ahri gains a stack of Essence Theft whenever she hits an enemy with an ability, stacking up to 3 times. At 3 stacks, her next ability consumes all stacks to heal her for 40/60/80/100 (based on level) + 20% Ability Power upon hitting an enemy. Whenever Ahri scores a champion takedown within 3 seconds of damaging them, she consumes their essence to heal herself for 80/120/160/200 + 40% Ability Power."
- Fox Fire: Improved the logic of the fox-fire projectile.
- Spirit Rush ability changed to "During Spirit Rush, if Ahri devours a champion’s essence with Essence Theft, Ahri will extend Spirit Rush’s recast duration up to 10 seconds, and she gains an extra charge of Spirit Rush. Can store up to 3 charges. Initial duration has been set as 12 seconds."
- Charm has been removed.
- Fury of the Dragonborn text changed to "Large Monster kills, Champion takedowns, and Epic Monster kills grant stacks of Draconic Bloodline. For every 100 stacks of Draconic Bloodline, Shyvana evolves one of her abilities in order from first to last."
- Fury of the Dragonborn large monster kill stacks: 8
- Fury of the Dragonborn champion takedown stacks: 12
- Fury of the Dragonborn Rift Herald/Baron Nashor kill stacks: 12
- Fury of the Dragonborn dragon kill stacks: 35
- Blinding Dart range increased from 5 → 5.5.
- Guerilla Warfare channel time reduced from 1s → 0.5s.
- Guerilla Warfare cooldown increased from 22s → 25s.
- Guerilla Warfare mana cost increased from 40 → 60.
- Noxious Trap explosion radius decreased from 2.7 → 2.5.
- New Noxious Trap text "Teemo now places a mushroom trap that detonates when an enemy steps on it, dealing 100/175/250 + 30% AP magic damage over time and slowing the target hit by 30%/40%/50% for 3 seconds".
- Maximum Dosage: Initial heal will be changed from healing 20% of his missing health → Increases his base health by 15/20/25% of missing health.
- Health per level: 125 → 135.
- Health at level 15: 2320 → 2460.
- Shield of Durand: Movement Speed reduction when charged reduced from 25% →15%.
- Dancing Grenade damage amplification from bouncing increased from 35% → 44%.
- Deadly Flourish root duration increased from 1.25/1.5/1.75/2 → 1.5/1.75/2/2.25
- Zenith Blade increased from 8 → 8.5.
- Solar Flare rande increased from 9.5 → 10.5.
- Prismatic Barrier second shield value increased from 75/105/135/165 + 30% Ability Power → 100/140/180/220 + 40% Ability Power
- Dredge Line width against units increased from 1→1.3.
- Dredge Line width against wall decreased from 0.4 → 0.2.
- Titan's Wrath monster damage ratio increased from 150%→ 200%.
- Attack damage increase per level increased from 1.7 → 2.65.
- Bone Skewer damage increased from 100/165/230/295 → 110/175/240/305.
- Phantom Undertow damage increased from 105/145/185/225 → 110/160/210/260.
- Phantom Undertow armor penetration ratio fur stun duration increased from 1% → 1.5%.
- Haymaker bonus AD ratio increased from 10% per 100 AD →15% per 100 AD.
- Facebreaker cooldown decreased from 14/12.5/11/9.5s → 13/11.5/10/8.5s.
- Warrior Tricker will now enable Wukong to move over walls.
- Lunar Rush base damage reduced from 50/85/120/155 → 40/75/110/145.
- Inner Flame mana cost increased from 50 → 60.
- Inspire Base shield decreased from 60/100/140/180 → 60/90/120/150.
- Inspire base Enhanced Shield decreased from 150/210/270/330 → 120/180/240/300.
- Siphoning Strike cooldown increased from 5.5/5/4.5/4s →7/6/5/4s.
- Base health reduced from 650 → 610.
- Insanity Potion duration reduced from 25 seconds → 18 seconds.
- Attack damage increase per level reduced from 3.6 → 2.65.
- Attack damage at level 18 reduced from 103 → 90.
- Wild Cards AP ratio increased from 65% → 70%.
- Stacked Deck active attack speed reduced from 40/50/60/70% → 40/45/50/55%.
- Health increase per level reduced from 115 →105.
- Health at level 15 reduced from 2180 → 2040.
- Armor increase per level reduced from 3.9 → 3.5.
- Three Talon Strike cooldown increased from 8/7/6/5s → 9/8/7/6s.
- Movement Speed decreased from 335 → 330.
- Armor gain per level reduced from 4.7 → 3.9.
- Armor at level 15 reduced from 96 → 85.
- Disintegrate projectile speed increased by 20% from 15 → 18
- Disintegrate explosion radius increased from 0.75 → 1.
- Attack damage increased from 58 → 64.
- Relentless Assault: No longer effective on monsters. Now max 5 stacks, 1 stack per hit, no doubling on minions/champs. Per stack increased from 2.5/4.5/6.5/8.5% →5~19%.
- Leap Strike increased from 60/115/170/225 → 70/125/180/235.
- Empower base damage increased from 45/90/135/180 → 55/100/145/190.
- Counter Strike: Cooldown reduced from 14/12/10/8 seconds → 12.5/11/9.5/8 seconds.
- Base health increased from 610 → 650.
- Health regeneration increased from 9 → 10.5.
- Valor shield decreased from 105/145/185/225 → 75/110/145/180.
- Piercing Arrow cooldown adjusted from 16/14/12/10s → 15/14/13/12s.
- Blighted Quiver passive on-hit damage increased from 8/12/16/20 → 12/16/20/24.
- Blighted Quiver passive on-hit damage for six seconds after using Blighted Quiver increased from 16/24/32/40 → 24/32/40/48.
Stay up to date with the latest Wild Rift news below: