Balance changes have arrived in Clash of Clans! They bring adjustments to battle mechanics of troops, bases defenses, and spells as well as with Raid Medals. Here's all the details...
In a recent maintenance break, several balance changes hit Clan Capital in Clash of Clans! It has been three months since Clan Capital was announced and Supercell already has a bunch of data and feedback from the community. They're using all this to nerf or buff mechanics to ensure the gaming experience in Clash of Clans.
Hey Chiefs! We will take a maintenance break soon to release a couple of Clan Capital balance changes.— Clash of Clans (@ClashofClans) June 30, 2022
See what's changing: https://t.co/hi2ztNVbmX
As a game mode, Clan Capital has brought Clans and its members closer together as they work in unison to ensure that their Capital can defend against other Clans during Raid Weekends. Just like with the Builder Base game mode, Clashers now have a new and exciting way of playing the game. So, any improvements to the Clan Capital mode are always appreciated. Let's take a closer look at all the new balance changes!
A quick glance at the new changes can tell us that troops are getting a serious HP and DPS buff! But unfortunately, base defenses and Spells are receiving a nerf. Here are all the details:
- Decrease Air Defense hit speed from 1 to 1.5 seconds.
- Increase Minion DPS from 38/46/54/62/70 to 56/62/68/74/80.
- Increase Super Wizard HP by 200.
- Decrease Rocket Artillery DPS by 10.
- Increase Flying Fortress HP for levels 1-4 from 10000/12000/14000/16000 to 12000/13500/15000/16500.
- Increase Mountain Golem HP for levels 1-4 from 28000/32000/36000/40000 to 30000/33500/37000/40500.
- Slow down the first attack of Siege Carts by 0.7 seconds.
- Decrease heal of Heal Spell by 33.
- Decrease damage boost of Rage Spell by 20%.
Raid Medal Changes
Raid Medals can be earned in Clash of Clans from Raid Weekends. They are awarded when the Raid Weekend ends. After the recent dev update, Raid Medals will not be equally distributed anymore. Instead, Raid Medals will be distributed depending on the number of attacks each Clan member had performed. The Supercell team have introduced more changes on top of this:
- Increase defensive rewards by 100%.
- Decrease attack rewards by 10%.
Read the full details on the official Clash of Clans site here.
While you clash it out, check out the latest Clash of Clans news here: