Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer July 23, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for July 23, 2022.
Hints For July 23, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for July 23, 2022:
- The word has two vowels.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The word starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel.
- The word has no uncommon letters.
- The word means "a small or minute two-winged fly that forms swarms and breeds near water or marshy areas."
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: July 23, 2022
The Wordle answer for July 23, 2022: MIDGE.
If you don't know what "MIDGE" means, this is its definition according to Google:
- a small or minute two-winged fly that forms swarms and breeds near water or marshy areas.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: