Rocket League Sideswipe codes can get you some rather strange results, but first, you'll need to find the secret menu. (Updated: February 2023)
Redeem codes are a common occurrence in mobile titles, and with Psyonix's Rocket League Sideswipe it is no different. What is different is how and what these codes redeem, with players needing to find a "secret menu" to enter them.
But where is this secret menu in Rocket League Sideswipe? And what can you redeem? This guide will explain all.
How Do You Redeem Rocket League Sideswipe Codes?
As mentioned before, to use redeem codes in Rocket League Sideswipe, you need to find the secret menu, follow these instructions for how to find it, and enter a redeem code.
- Launch Rocket League Sideswipe and navigate to the settings menu at the top right-hand side of the main screen.
- From the right-hand menu, click on 'Other Settings'.
- Click on 'Credits' and let them roll or scroll to the bottom.
- At the bottom, it will read 'Very Special Thanks: You'.
- Click on 'You'.
- Enter one of the working redeem codes below.
- Click submit!
Now, Rocket League Sideswipe redeem codes are a bit of a misnomer as the codes available - at the current time - are more like cheat codes that change the shape of your car in funny ways.
Rocket League Sideswipe - Active Codes
Currently, there are only two known Rocket League Sideswipe codes, they are:
- Wideswipe - this code will make your car twice as thick
- Paper - this code makes your car paper-thin.
Both codes have been available since the game's launch and don't seem to be time-limited.
You can use this and head into online games because, while these change your car's shape, the fact the game world exists only in two planes means it doesn't affect gameplay.
Rocket League Sideswipe - Inactive Codes
Currently, there are no inactive codes for Rocket League Sideswipe.
For more Rocket League news and guides, check out: