Are you struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer August 12, 2022, that you've been looking for...
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked every day at midnight local time, and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult, and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for August 12, 2022.
Hints For August 12, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for August 12, 2022:
- The word has only one vowel.
- There are no repeating letters.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- The word has two uncommon letters.
- The word means "assign to a category, especially inaccurately or restrictively."
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: August 12, 2022
The Wordle answer for August 12, 2022: LABEL.
If you don't know what LABEL means, this is its definition according to Google:
- a classifying phrase or name applied to a person or thing, especially one that is inaccurate or restrictive.
- a small piece of paper, fabric, plastic, or similar material attached to an object and giving information about it.
- assign to a category, especially inaccurately or restrictively.
For those thinking about playing, you can play Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: