Struggling to guess the word of the day for Wordle? Fret not, we've got the answer September 29, 2022, that you've been looking for!
Wordle is the worldwide famous web-based word guessing game that's all the talk nowadays. In this game, players will have six attempts to guess the five-letter word. A new word is picked daily at midnight local time, and players have 24 hours to guess the word.
Having to guess a word from thousands of other five-letter words can be difficult, and we all know the pain of losing that win streak. So, here's the Wordle answer for September 29, 2022.
Hints For September 29, 2022, Wordle
Not going down without a fight, huh? Here are some hints to what the mystery Wordle word for September 29, 2022:
- The word has only one vowel.
- The word has no repeating letters.
- The word starts and ends with a consonant.
- The word has an S and a C.
- The word means "injure with very hot liquid or steam."
Were you able to guess the answer? Well, if you haven't been able to, here's the answer...
Wordle Answer: September 29, 2022
The Wordle answer for September 29, 2022: SCALD.
If you don't know what SCALD means, these are its definitions according to Google:
- injure with very hot liquid or steam.
- a burn or other injury caused by hot liquid or steam.
- any of a number of plant diseases that produce an effect similar to that of scalding.
You can start playing Wordle on the official website here! It is available on PC, Mobile, and practically any other platform.
While you're here, check out the latest mobile gaming news below: