You can get the Swanky Gadget as the PUBG Mobile Prime Gaming rewards.
Amazon Prime Gaming rewards have come to PUBG Mobile, with players able to claim free cosmetic rewards every month.
Prime Gaming rewards are available for several games, the mainline PUBG has had them for years now, and they are available for several other mobile titles like League of Legends: Wild Rift and Legends of Runeterra.
Below we show you how to claim your PUBG Mobile Prime Gaming rewards and set you up for any future rewards.
PUBG Mobile Prime Gaming - How To Link Accounts
There are a couple of things you will need to do before you can claim your PUBG Mobile Prime Gaming rewards.
The first is having an Amazon Prime account, which also gives you access to the Prime Gaming service and its rewards. Amazon Prime has different pricing across the world, but in the US, it costs $12.99 a month.
There are also frequent 30-day free promotions that you can use to claim a particular reward. Once you end your subscription, you will be able to retain your rewards, whether that be for PUBG Mobile or one of the many other games that are part of the Prime Gaming scheme.
To claim your PUBG Mobile reward, follow these instructions:
- Sign into your Amazon Prime account.
- Head to the PUBG Mobile Prime Gaming page and click 'Claim' on the current reward.
- Copy and paste the code you are given and head to the PUBG Mobile redemption site.
- Enter your PUBG Mobile character ID (you can find it in-game from the profile tab), then enter the redemption code from before and complete the verification.
- Click 'Redeem'.
- Now, launch PUBG Mobile and head to your in-game inbox, and claim the reward.
PUBG Mobile Prime Gaming Rewards
The Swanky Gadget was last available as the Prime Gaming reward for PUBG Mobile.
This reward expired on June 15, so be sure to claim it before it goes away. Unfortunately, it appears that no more rewards will be available in the future.
- If you're looking to try this out, you can get yourself a 30-day Prime Gaming trial right now.
For more PUBG Mobile news and guides, check out:
- PUBG Mobile World Invitational 2023: Schedule, Teams & Where To Watch
- Will PUBG Mobile Lite Be Released On iOS?
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.