Patch 3.19 will introduce various buffs, nerfs, and bug fixes to Legends of Runeterra. Let's go over them all.
Riot has released a huge game update for Legends of Runeterra. Patch 3.19 is absolutely massive as it implements several card balance changes that were sorely missed in the previous updates. The last time we saw changes of this size was in patch 3.16 when certain cards were buffed and nerfed to oblivion.
It's been two months since and a lot has changed. The recently released Darkin Saga: Domination expansion introduced champions such as Seraphine, Varus, and Vayne as well as two new card mechanics. With these additions, the meta has been dramatically affected of course - unbalanced. Thankfully, patch 3.19 has arrived in the nick of time to restore balance to the game.
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 3.19 - Card Buffs
32 cards were buffed in patch 3.19 of Legends of Runeterra.
Here are all the card buffs in detail:
|Gorlith the Unscalable|
|Paparo the Great|
|Snip Snip Snip!|
|The Darkin Ballista|
|Udyr's Spirits Unleashed|
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 3.19 - Card Nerfs
14 cards were nerfed in patch 3.19 of Legends of Runeterra.
Here are the card nerfs in detail:
|Curse of the Tomb|
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 3.19 - Bug Fixes
Several bugs were also fixed in patch 3.19.
Here's a full list of the bug fixes:
- Fixed visual bugs where AI names were being cut off in The Path of Champions.
- Evelynn will now correctly play her VFX when leveling up after the first time.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Keyword icons would become misaligned on card frames after a hard disconnect.
- Fixed an issue where mana gems were not updating during the round after disconnecting at round start.
- Fixed an issue where non-created choice cards were given incorrect discounts from Viktor in The Path of Champions.
- Fixed an issue where Senna’s Aura effect was incorrectly accelerating or cost-reducing several choice cards.
- Fixed an issue where the Wraith of Echoes’ Everywhere buff was only applying to one version of Scaled Snapper or Jayce.
- Fixed an issue where The Darkin Bow’s stats were visually reset after a Double Strike.
- Fixed some VO and SFX issues that were either missing or playing incorrectly.
Stay up to date with the latest Legends of Runeterra news and guides: