Patch 3.3b is coming in hot with a new set of buffs and nerfs! Which Champions and items will be on the receiving end? Let's take a look together!
Riot Games has released all the buffs and nerfs that will be coming to Wild Rift in the upcoming patch 3.3b update! This comes about a month after the release of patch 3.3 in Wild Rift. In this patch, Champions and in-game items line up front and center to receive much-needed changes. But will these changes be effective or completely ruin them? Well, let's go over each and every one of them!
Wild Rift Patch 3.3b Release Date
The buffs and nerfs coming in the Wild Rift patch 3.3b update will be released on August 17, 2022. You can expect these changes to be implemented after a quick server maintenance break.
- Rocket Grab cooldown reduced from 20/19/18/17 seconds → 18/17/16/15 seconds.
- Happy Hour Heal ratio increased from 6% maximum health → 7% maximum health.
- Drunken Rage damage AP ratio increased from 65% → 75%.
- Body Slam damage AP ratio increased from 60% → 70%.
- Base movement speed increased from 325 → 330.
- Dredge Line cooldown reduced from 13/12/11/10 → 12/11/10/9 seconds.
- Depth Charge Missile acceleration start time reduced from 2.5 seconds → 1 second.
- Depth Charge cooldown reduced from 70/60/50 seconds → 60/50/40 seconds.
- Rapid Fire cooldown reduced from 18/17/16/15 seconds → 16/15/14/13 seconds.
- Explosive Charge cast time reduced from 0.27 seconds → 0.13 seconds.
- Living Vengeance duration reworked from 5 seconds → 5/6/7/8 seconds.
- Blighted Quiver cooldown reworked 25 seconds → 22/20/18/16 seconds.
- Hail of Arrows cooldown reduced from 16/14/12/10 seconds → 13/12/11/10 seconds.
- Warrior Trickster range increased at which this dash can make it over walls.
Five Champions will be receiving a nerf in the Wild Rift patch 3.3b update: Kassadin, Kha'Zix, Lucian, Shyvana, and Yuumi.
- Base health reduced from 610 → 570.
- Base health per level reduced from 115 → 105.
- Taste Their Fear isolated target damage increase will be decreased from 110%→ 100%.
- Piercing Light cooldown increased from 8/7/6/5 seconds → 9.5/8/6.5/5 seconds.
- Base health per level reduced from 115→ 105.
- Burnout damage reduced from 30/45/60/75 → 25/40/55/70.
- Bop 'n' Block shield reduced from 85~435 → 60~410.
- Zoomies heal reduced from 80/120/160/200 → 60/100/140/180.
Three items will be receiving a buff in the Wild Rift patch 3.3b update: Giant Slayer, Demolish, and Nimbus Cloak. Here are all the details:
- Bonus damage increased from 1% bonus damage per 100 bonus max health, up to 10% (1000 bonus max health)→ 2% bonus damage per 100 bonus max health, up to 10% (500 bonus max health).
- Maximum health damage increased from 200+25% Max Health →200+30% Max Health.
- Duration increased from 2 seconds → 3 seconds.
- Movement speed increased from 5-35% → 10-40%.
Two items will be receiving a nerf in the Wild Rift patch 3.3b update: Exhaust and Nullifying Orb. Here are the details:
- Range decreased from 7 → 5.
- Shield power decreased from 80 + 50% Bonus AD + 30% AP → 60 + 50% bonus AD + 30% AP.
There were four changes introduced in patch 3.3b that will shake up how jungling works in Wild Rift. These changes are:
- Mountain Dragon armor and magic resistance reduced from 6+3%/12+6%/18+9% →3+2%/6+4%/12+8%.
- Infernal Dragon ability power and attack damage scale reworked from 4%/8%/12% →3%/6%/12%.
- Ocean Dragon missing health regeneration per 5 seconds reduced from 3%/6%/9% →2%/4%/8%.
- Elder Dragon Buff burn damage per second increased from 60 → 100.
A series of turret changes were also implemented in patch 3.3b. These are:
- Turret Plating end time increased from 6:30 minutes →7:00 minutes.
- Mid Lane and Baron Lane Turrets changed from +50 Armor resist and Magic resist for the first 3 minutes →+50 Armor resist and Magic resist for the first 2 minutes.
- Outer Turrets attack damage scaled reworked from 182~332 → 200~325.
- Turret anti-siege mechanism expiration decreased from the first 6:30 minutes →5 minutes, the turret will gain bonus resistances when there are multiple nearby enemy champions. (2 Champions = 10 armor/magic resist; 3 Champions = 50; 4 Champions = 150; 5 Champions = 250).
Read the full details of the Wild Rift patch 3.3b notes here.
Stay up to date with the latest Wild Rift news and guides: