Season 12 has landed in Boom Beach: Frontlines and a new Beach Pass has been released with it. Here are the rewards and perks you can find in it!
Season 12, named Into the Wild, is currently live in Boom Beach: Frontlines for October! With every monthly season, there is a new Beach Pass and you know what that means - new rewards and new perks. Last season, we saw The Commando come as the exclusive new troop. However, in the new season, there, unfortunately, won't be one.
So with this troop omission in mind, what else can we expect in the new season? Let's look at Season 12's Beach Pass and everything in it while it's available in Boom Beach: Frontlines between October 1 and November 1, 2022.
- Boom Beach: Frontlines September Update: Release Date, Balance Changes, New Cards And Game Mode, More
Boom Beach: Frontlines Season 12 Beach Pass - Rewards
Season 12 has extra rewards lined up for all Beach Pass holders in Boom Beach: Frontlines.
Here's what you can expect to get in the new season:
- 70 Beach Pass reward tiers to unlock. This includes rewards such as Common, Rare, and Epic Wild cards. Since there is no Beach Pass exclusive troop for this season, extra Wild Cards of the aforementioned rarities will be given.
- 70 Free Pass reward tiers can be unlocked alongside the beach Pass. This includes rewards such as Common and Rare Wild cards.
- Bonus Boxes will be rewarded after you complete the tiered Beach Pass rewards.
As always, all Beach Pass exclusive content will become available in Boxes at a future date.
Boom Beach: Frontlines Season 12 Beach Pass - Perks
Season 12's Beach Pass will give you additional perks besides the extra in-game rewards.
These perks are:
- A fourth Daily Mission.
- Your name will be colored gold on the 'end of the battle' leaderboard.
- Bonus Big Boxes can be earned after completing tiered rewards.
Stay up to date with the latest Boom Beach: Frontlines news and guides: