Riot has released patch 3.15 which will improve the gameplay experience in Legends of Runeterra by fixing several bugs.
With the Darkin Saga: Awakening expansion well underway in Legends of Runeterra, Riot has paid special attention to how these new cards have mixed in with the meta. In the update following the expansion's release, patch 3.14, we saw certain cards that needed to be adjusted to help balance the gameplay.
In the newest update, patch 3.15, Riot will be easing off the gas in terms of card adjustments and will be focusing entirely on fixing bugs. These are critically important to resolve as Riot moves forward into planning future Darkin Saga expansions, as stated in their recently released roadmap.
Let's go over all the details about patch 3.15.
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 3.15 - Release Date
Patch 3.15 will be released on September 14, 2022. This follows the usual two-week schedule that Riot has adhered to since the launch of Legends of Runeterra.
With that in mind, we can expect patch 3.16 to be released two weeks from now, on September 28.
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 3.15 - Bug Fixes
There are several bugs that will be fixed in Legends of Runeterra with the patch 3.15 update. These have cropped up after the introduction of the new expansion cards.
Here's a full list of the bug fixes:
- Fixed a crash caused by looking at a unit’s card fan.
- Momentous Choice will no longer remain longer than expected.
- Tidal Wave will now properly target two different enemies.
- Cards with effects that count "cards added to hand" will now correctly count created cards.
- Killing a unit with Disintegrate will now properly count as a Slay.
- Evolve will now progress when a unit is transformed into another unit with a new Keyword that has not yet been played.
- Kai’Sa will no longer unintentionally gain level-up up progress from cards that have not been played.
- Attach units will properly consume single-use cost reduction effects like Gleaming Lantern or Bandle City Mayor.
- Gwen will no longer level if she dies as she strikes.
- Hyara Allseer will now properly reduce the cost of Stance Swap to 0.
- Fixed an issue causing Jhin’s Lotus Trap to gain extra progression.
- Several text descriptions have been updated to better align with game mechanics.
- Fixed multiple sound and visual issues that were missing or playing incorrectly.
Stay up to date with the latest Legends of Runeterra news and guides: