A new November patch has landed in Marvel Snap. Here are all the details.
Marvel Snap is about to head into its December season, The Power Cosmic, and the developers are prepping the game with a massive new update.
The patch is set to shake up the way you play the game, from changes to card stats, how you can collect cards, and the overall gameplay experience.
So without further ado, let's dive into everything you need to know about the November patch in Marvel Snap.
Marvel Snap November Patch - Balance Changes
Several balances arrived in the November patch of Marvel Snap. Angela, Destroyer, Mysterio, and Sera saw their Power get slightly nerfed due to their popularity and difficulty to counter.
Onslaught's Ongoing effect has been curbed slightly, and things can get out of hand once the card starts stacking with other abilities.
Here are all the balance changes in detail:
|Angela||Stats reduced from 2|1 → 2|0|
|Destroyer||Stats reduced from 6|16 → 6|15|
|Mysterio||Stats reduced from 2|5 → 2|4|
|Nick Fury||Added to Series 3|
|Sera||Stats reduced from 5|5 → 5|4|
|Onslaught||His ability now stacks additively with effects like Mystique or Onslaught's Citadel rather than exponentially.|
Marvel Snap November Patch - Collector's Tokens
Collector's Tokens are a new currency at Marvel Snap that you can use to purchase specific cards at the newly introduced Token Shop. You can start earning them at Collection Level 500 onwards. You'll also have a chance of getting them in Collector's Caches and Reserves.
You can read more about how the Token Shop works, how you can get Collector's Tokens, and the card costs in our guide below:
Marvel Snap November Patch - New Features
A bunch of quality-of-life features were also added to Marvel Snap:
- Card Boosters no longer appear as rewards from Collector's Caches and Collector's Reserves. They have been replaced by Collector's Tokens.
- Improved bad luck protection for Collector's Caches and Collector's Reserves. Players at the same Collection Level will have nearly the same number of cards.
- When you 'Favorite' a Card Variant (by pressing the Star button above the card), you now have the option to automatically swap that variant into all decks that contain that card.
- During a game, players can now tap their opponent's avatar or their own avatar to view player titles in the pop-up avatar menu.
- The End Turn button is disabled for a few seconds when your opponent Snaps - this should make it harder to accidentally accept a Snap.
- Performance improvements for app launch/loading times.
- Added support for 'Sign in with Apple' on PC.
Marvel Snap November Patch - Bug Fixes
Several bug fixes were deployed in the November patch. These are:
- Fixed French VO mix.
- Improved translation for many languages.
- Fixed art issues on many cards.
- Improved messaging when you try and log in to an older build on a different device.
- Fixed a soft lock that occurred if you had not previously set a name and then the season rolled.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to get stuck in the recruit season after the season rolled.
- Fixed an issue where the client could crash after switching languages.
- Cards drawn by White Queen no longer show out of place in your hand.
- Updated Agatha Harkness' dialog to reference Boosters instead of Card XP.
- Daredevil VFX no longer shows over the game results screen.
- Danger Room VFX should now consistently play when destroying a card.
- Kraven VFX no longer plays for you when you drag a card if Kraven is on your opponent’s side.
- Omega Red on Bar Sinister no longer has over-repeated VFX.
- Buying a variant from the Daily Offers section should no longer cause the button to be invisible on the next refresh.
- Splash screen Key Art should load properly on game launch.
- Updated purchase button UI for things like Mission Refresh to remove some text, as it was too small in most languages.
- Collector Cache/Reserve icons display properly if you focus on them after earning a new card from them.
- Claimed UI now shows over Season Caches instead of underneath it.
- Star-Lord boosters should now be the correct color at the end of the game.
- Stakes will double correctly if Limbo is turned into another location on Turn 6 and ends the game.
- Electro's ability should be properly removed when he is hit by Enchantress.
- iOS devices should no longer have a gap at the top of the Season Pass header image.
- Improved Morph's performance when he reveals (he takes less time to 'Morph' than he did).
- Improved power value icons/font on card/location detail view in-game to not be bold and blown out.
- Playing cards in quick succession should no longer show VFX from the previous cards.
- Added SFX for tapping the enemy avatar.
- Adjusted button collision on the navigation bar so there’s less overlap.
- Fixed the in-game Bug Reporter and Settings popup not showing up / handling touches properly.
- The Location, TVA, now doubles the Cube count properly on the final turn (i.e., Turn 4)
- Better communication when you have all of the Infinity Split combinations for a card.
- [PC] Decks can be scrolled properly in full screen if you have more than five decks.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the game window would reset after opening Settings and then switching scenes.
Stay up to date with the latest Marvel Snap news and guides: