This guide shares all the possible ways you can get pins in Brawl Stars.
Pins are available in three different rarities: Common, Rare, and Epic. There are also Collector's Pins which can exclusively be found in the season's Brawl Pass.
Now, when you get a brawler, they come with only a single Pin. Unfortunately, you'll have to unlock the rest of their Pin set. That can be a challenging task, so we've put together a guide to help you get them all.
How To Get Pins In Brawl Stars
There are six ways you can get Pins in Brawl Stars: The Brawl Pass, Challenges, Shop, Special Quests, Starr Drops, and the Catalog.
Here's how each of these ways works:
- Brawl Pass: Special Pins can be exclusively unlocked at the premium Brawl Pass.
- Challenges: Brawl Stars occasionally has special limited-time challenges that you can complete to unlock Pins.
- Shop: You can purchase Pins at the in-game shop for Gems.
- Special Quests: There are occasional Quests in Brawl Stars that you can complete to unlock limited-time events.
- The Catalog: This shop is a place where you can purchase cosmetics such as skins, pins, and sprays with Gems and Bling.
- Starr Drops: This is a daily reward system that gifts players based on the number of wins they get. A Starr Drop is given for the first, fourth, and eighth-game win of the day.
Pin rarities don't play an incredibly influential part as they do with brawlers. However, a key thing to note is that the rarer the Pin is, the harder it will be for you to find it in the in-game Shop. The challenges and Quests you have to complete may also be more challenging.
Note: You can only get Pins for brawlers that you currently own.
- Looking to enjoy all the original music in Brawl Stars? We recommend using a good pair of wireless headphones like the JBL Tune 510BT.
For more Brawl Stars guides, check out:
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.